Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
new relpax side effects (Read 1267 times)
leesakw
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

new relpax side effects
May 2nd, 2012 at 7:45pm

HI all.  Did a search but did not find this question.  I am on relpax which works pretty well for me.  However, I am noticing some side effects that I haven't seen listed other places. 

I figure the "CH pros" would have good info on it.   

I have talked to folks before about the diuretic effect it has on me, and the temperature regulation issues (getting really cold/hot), but now it seems as if I am noticing a real emotional sensitivity when I take it.

Now, I know I am a 50 year old female, but since I"m not having this trouble when I am NOT taking it, I think it's not daily hormone issues!~

Has anyone else noticed this issue? In the last two years I have had to realign, eliminate, etc. some medicines because they have begun affecting me differently.  I really don't want to lose this one!

This emotionalism is not helpful, but Relpax is the only thing that works reasonably well - eventual side effects from others.  Angry. (have not tried the O2 therapies, yet.  sigh.)

Getting pretty frustrated about this!  Grateful that the CH's are reduced in number, and I don't take that for granted, believe me.  But I can't help but wonder if anyone else has noticed this.  I've been taking it about 2-3 years without this problem....

Thanks all.

IP Logged

leesakw
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: new relpax side effects
Reply #1 - May 2nd, 2012 at 7:46pm

Oh.  And I'm not really a newbie.  I just couldn't remember my log in stuff.

IP Logged

Bob Johnson
CH.com Alumnus

"Only the educated are
free." -Epictetus

Kennett Square, PA (USA)
Re: new relpax side effects
Reply #2 - May 3rd, 2012 at 5:03pm

Read the entire article although the Professional section is likely to come nearest to having some clues to carry to your doctor (and you'll need a dictionary!)

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Bob Johnson

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!