Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello (Read 336 times)
SMalloy
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Hello
Apr 28th, 2012 at 10:02pm

I just read The Devil by Bob and thats crazy. SO SO sad.  So true. My wife gets clusterheads and as of today she has been drowning them. Seems like the band has trouble playing underwater  Grin

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: Hello
Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2012 at 9:13am

Welcome to the board malloy, we are quite fond of our supporters around here.  WinkDoes your wife have a decent treatment regimen to deal with her CH? Oxygen, Imitrex injectables, a good prevent med she takes? Give us a rundown of what she uses, maybe we can give you some suggestions to run past her doc. Thanks again for doing the footwork for her, this board is the motherlode of CH info, we'll help you two all we can.

joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!