Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Great weekend with a Clusterbud... (Read 777 times)
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Great weekend with a Clusterbud...
Apr 16th, 2012 at 9:33am

Friday morning I was working and my little doorbell (the 5 pound dog) went off and I noticed that something might just be up and went to the door...

Lo and behold there was this MAN standing on my back porch just a grinning... It was Matt .. well we proceeded to start hugging and both talking at once and hugging some more. Had a great visit.

For those who don't know... Matt has been diagnosed with prostrate cancer and is undergoing some treatment right now.. He looks great and his attitude is wonderful and he's gonna beat this mess...

And he left a script on the bar when he left and had to come back Saturday to get it so we got to visit some more. Of course I had just gotten up Saturday, so he got here when I was still in pjs with no make-up, but said he loved me anyhow.. Got to meet his brother (didn't scare him too much with no makeup Smiley).

I keep telling you guys... there's just nothing like getting together with another Clusterhead... I think I grinned all weekend.. Can't wait for him to come back to Texas... did I mention Matt is one of my favorite Clusterheads of all times... And he's a good old Texas boy... even knows where Red Hill is...

The first time I met Matt, my son went with me (to make sure he wasn't an axe murderer) and discovered he was "sorta normal". since then, they've actually become "friends" and my son has decided that some of my "weird" CH friends may not be so bad as he thought at first. (He's a little paranoid about Mom going off to meet strange people). But Matt, Carolyn, Jimbo and a few others have gone a long way in changing his mind about US.

I'm still UP today and it's Monday and the END of Tax Season... And it's Matt's fault... Kiss Kiss Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Re: Great weekend with a Clusterbud...
Reply #1 - Apr 16th, 2012 at 4:33pm

Nothing like getting together with another ax murderer clusterhead!  I'm jealous.  Glad you had the chance.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Mat
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - May 3rd, 2012 at 8:35am

It was great seeing you Barb. Can't wait until next time.

IP Logged

Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus

It's always darkest before
the dawn.

North Carolina, USA
Reply #3 - May 12th, 2012 at 12:16pm

Yay!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
taratheking taraann77 taraann1977 peachypie77 imjustpeachypie  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!