Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Sheets energy strips (Read 14132 times)
Lenny
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Los Angeles,CA
Re: Sheets energy strips
Reply #25 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 10:53am

0 for 2  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry...both times nothing...i must admit the flavor is good and it leaves a nice after taste in the mouth (berry-blast) now if they can only make a toothpaste in this flavor  Grin Grin Grin...i will give it one more try...for the next attack,i will double up and see if that might do anything.....Lenny

yes a newbie,unfortunately not to the beast!!!Chronic - Clusterhead

IP Logged

Bonnie lee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #26 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 11:21am

Darn!!!!!!! Was so Hoping it would help!!!!! So sorry!!!! As with everything maybe it will help some but not others. Like I said might have been a fluke with me too. Havent had the devil come see me again to try again. which is a good thing. Thanks for trying.

IP Logged

Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus

It's always darkest before
the dawn.

North Carolina, USA
Reply #27 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 11:22am

Dang it, I just went around to CVS, Express Walmart, and Dollar General here in my little town.  No go.  CVS just sold out of the little 'sampler they in and they don't know if they'll get more'. 
I have to go a couple towns over probably this afternoon.  Hopefully I'll find somethere.  It's a bigger town.  A fullsized Walmart, Riteaid, Waglreens, CVS, etc...

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
taratheking taraann77 taraann1977 peachypie77 imjustpeachypie  
IP Logged

Bonnie lee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #28 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 11:31am

I know they have them at GNC. I really dont go shopping much off the army base. I didnt even know they sold them at walmart and Cvs. good luck in your hunt for them.

IP Logged

BobG
CH.com Hall of Famer

St. George, UT
Reply #29 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 8:33pm

I got a chance to try the Sheets again. I did something really stupid! I tried to take a nap. I know, I know........don't do that.
15 minutes after falling asleep I was awakened with a Kip 3 and climbing. In 2 minutes it reached a Kip 5. I waited 5 minutes to see if it was going to go away and it didn't so I took a Sheets. After 4 minutes, nothing and took another. After 6 more minutes the pain faded away.
I don't know if the Sheets helped or not. Need more attempts.

I got my Sheets at Walgreen's.
« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2012 at 8:34pm by BobG »  

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.

IP Logged

Bonnie lee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #30 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 11:16pm

Thanks for the updates bob! Keep letting us know how it goes!!!!

IP Logged

Lenny
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Los Angeles,CA
Reply #31 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 12:07am

Well this wont be popular...here goes,i tried it for the third time @ 11:20 a.m. pst...this time i took 2 and to be honest "NOTHING" in regards of aborting...i waited appr. 10 minutes or so and could not deal with the pain (@ work) so i trexed it...right now it's 9:00 p.m. here and i am wired like there's no tomorrow,i should be tired,since i have been up since 4 this morning with appr 1.5 hours of sleep...god only knows when i'll be able to fall asleep and i have to be up @ 4 again......this will definitely give you the boost (if that's what you need)...hopefully some of you will get better results...please don't let my experience keep any of you from trying this (as i have had not much success with red bull as well) and there are many that do get relief with that...great flavor thou.....Lenny

IP Logged

BobG
CH.com Hall of Famer

St. George, UT
Reply #32 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 3:30am

Got a wake up call. Kip at 4 to 5. Clock said 12:07am.
12:09 Kip at 5-6. Sucked on a Sheets.
12:13 Kip at solid 6. Took another Sheets.
12:16 Kip started dropping.
12:17 Game over. Pain gone. Enjoying the after glow.

Very similar results to attack yesterday but not yet convinced it was the Sheets. I say I'm not convinced because I started on Prednisone and Verapamil 3 weeks ago. I was getting 3 to 5 nightly and 1 or 2 daytime attacks. Now I'm down to 1 or 2 nightly and the pain and duration are way down.

I didn't get the boost Lenny mentioned.

IP Logged

Bob P
CH.com Hall of Famer

Shut up Bob!

Clio,California
Reply #33 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 6:39am

You probably did it wrong Lenny!

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.  "SHUT UP HUB!"
IP Logged

Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus

the dawn.

North Carolina, USA
Reply #34 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 8:24am

Haven't tried the sheets yet... But when I couldn't find them yesterday I picked up 2 bottles of 'stacker 2, 6 hour power energy shots'  they are tiny bottles that contain caffeine, taurine, b vitamins.

I was shadowing heavy yesterday and had to take my 11 and 12 yr old's to a science day in the school gym yesteday.  So for shits and grins downed one.  Shadows gone.  ...

I'll let you know again next time...  just thought it was worth mentioning.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #35 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 8:30am

Bob P wrote on Apr 20th, 2012 at 6:39am:

Grin Grin Grin
Did you place it on your tongue in a horizontal or vertical position? Horizontal works best, ya know, because it aligns everything up with the direction of your bathtub, which really plays a major role in how your neurosynapses react to....oh, never mind.

Seriously (in case all ya'll didn't know the above wasn't serious) I know we're hoping for success here, and the only way we will know is when brave souls try it, and risk more pain for the sake of anecdotal research. Still worth pursuing I think and I'll be looking for them, too. Blessings. lance

IP Logged

Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus

the dawn.

North Carolina, USA
Reply #36 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 8:51am

Grin Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

Bonnie lee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #37 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 9:24am

I still keep thinking there is something with the B vitamins along with the caffeine.

IP Logged

Bonnie lee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #38 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 9:30am

Thanks everybody for trying the energy sheets and letting us know about their progress. Good or bad we want to know. And remember what works for some might not work for others. But if this just helps one person it will be worth it in my book!

IP Logged

Lenny
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Los Angeles,CA
Reply #39 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:04am

Bob P wrote on Apr 20th, 2012 at 6:39am:

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin...i have no doubt that you are spot on,once again...so for the next one...i think I'll try the suppository route and see if i get better results that way  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.....Lenny

IP Logged

Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus

the dawn.

North Carolina, USA
Reply #40 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 7:41pm

Well I picked up some up at Wallyworld earlier today while my loverlies where at school.  Bought a pack of Cinnamon and Berry (just FYI) .  Had the opportunity to try them not too long ago (bout half hour ago or so... but with kids and all... who knows how long this post has taken me) I popped it under my tongue  I have dentures (yep I do!) ... by the by didn't shove fthem up my ass (not as nicely put as Lenny  Lips Sealed )

It seems to have helped.  Before I get ahead of myself the CH started out as a K4 ... and was down to shadows so I'm thinking success!

Ok regardless of multible interruptions (from my daughter that is DYING for the PC)...... seems to have worked.  We shall see next time round, fingers crossed.

IP Logged

Bonnie lee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #41 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 7:49pm

well the devil decided to visit me today too. Of course while i was at the mall. took one and within 5 minutes there was no more pain but within 2 hours pain was back again. It was if the devil was saying "Ha HA!!! You might have gotten me for a little bit but i am still here!!!" Took another one. Gone again for another 3 hours. Back again. Seems to be a game between me and the devil at this point. will let you know how the rest of the night goes.

IP Logged

Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus

the dawn.

North Carolina, USA
Reply #42 - Apr 21st, 2012 at 12:54pm

Yeah I don't know.  He came right back, but my ch's have been weird lately... this whole up and down thing to them.  And I tried it again earlier today.  No go.  Maybe wishfull thinking or coincidence... ?  I'm going to try again though IF he visits again (yeah right lol)

IP Logged

Bonnie lee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #43 - Apr 21st, 2012 at 3:04pm

Seems to be that it works for awhile and then comes back and then works for awhile and then comes back have to take the sheets every 2 to 3 hours to make it go away again. at least that is what happened to me last night. weird.

IP Logged

BobG
CH.com Hall of Famer

St. George, UT
Reply #44 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 1:12pm

I tried the Sheets again this morning. It seems like it may have worked to get relief. Mild pain woke me about 5am. The pain was like a bad shadow rather than a real attack. I waited about 10 minutes then tried the Sheets and within 3 minutes the pain was hardly noticeable.
The Sheets might be good for some of us but more people need to try them before I am convinced.
Tara Ann mentioned stacker2 energy shots. Since it has taurine and caffeine it may worth a try. I'll get some when I go into town tomorrow.

IP Logged

CDog
CH.com Veteran

Rockies
Reply #45 - Apr 24th, 2012 at 3:05am

First try, took a strip and the pain didn't change, second didn't help.

Next time took a strip, pain gone in about ten minutes, back again 45 minutes later and worse than before, second strip no help.

I also do not like the taste of the cinnamon strips...
« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2012 at 3:07am by CDog »  

IP Logged

Lenny
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Los Angeles,CA
Reply #46 - Apr 24th, 2012 at 12:32pm

One of the guys over here @ work gets migraines and yesterday in the afternoon was complaining how painful it was (to be honest,i wanted to smack him and tell him to act like a man)  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin...instead,i handed him the box and told him to try one...he came to me 10-minutes later with a big smile on his face thanking me and asked me where i got this...it made me feel good to see that it helped him...being the nice guy that i am  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy,i told him he could have the rest

IP Logged

Bonnie lee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #47 - Apr 24th, 2012 at 1:07pm

WoW! That is great!!!! Glad to hear that its helping some of us!!!!

IP Logged

BobG
CH.com Hall of Famer

St. George, UT
Reply #48 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:03am

I've tried the Sheets a couple of time since my last post. For a Kip 5 or higher the Sheets had not helped much or not at all. But, they seem to work to kill shadows. Yesterday I was shadowing for about an hour before taking a Sheets. The shadow was gone in about 3 minutes. This morning I had the same results.

IP Logged

Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus

the dawn.

North Carolina, USA
Reply #49 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 11:52am

Yep I'm finding the Stacker2 energy shots more effective.  But it is hard on the stomach.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!