Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Trying to get some help for my son in UK (Read 572 times)
Madjap
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Trying to get some help for my son in UK
Feb 27th, 2012 at 6:42am

Hi  I am Wendy

My son has been suffering form clusterheadaches for a few years, they come in a cluster over 2/3 weeks then he is pain free for months.   He has just been going through a bad 3 weeks and we are trying to find the best way to help. I am confused about the best medicattion to ask for as every time I read an article it seems to recomend a different drug.  He has an appointment today and I want to give him some suggestions to ask his GP for.  I don't suppose he will get oxygen from him so what else should ford

IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Re: Trying to get some help for my son in UK
Reply #1 - Feb 27th, 2012 at 7:42am

See my reply in your other post. lance

IP Logged

ConalHendry
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: Trying to get some help for my son in UK
Reply #2 - Mar 14th, 2012 at 3:51pm

hi wnedy im conal, also in the uk, i really dont seem to get any relief from anything but i got oxygen arranged by my gp... they deliver it to your door and its completely free

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!