Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Damn weather is killing me.. (Read 1492 times)
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Damn weather is killing me..
Feb 3rd, 2012 at 2:21pm

We don't even know what season it is around here. Today I have the a/c running. Last week we had ice..

I talked to Lenny out in LA yesterday and he's in about the same shape - he's getting hit and the weather isn't cooperating with him either.

We both have migraines and CH and they both hit with the barometer and it's hard to figure out which one to treat until it gets bad.

I was doing good during the "winter" - all two or three weeks of it and then spring hit and whoopie - here we go again.

This is the craziest year I've ever seen. Don't know if the groundhog is going to be right or not about the six more weeks, but I'm about ready to go visit Svenn...

Hope ya'll heads are doing better than mine right now..  Kiss Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Re: Damn weather is killing me..
Reply #1 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 6:56pm

I love the cold. Hoping you get better BD!
the bb

IP Logged

MeL
CH.com Junior

Carpe Diem!

Cleveland, Ohio
Reply #2 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 10:28pm

Hiya!

I was looking forward to "Winter" because I was tired of wiping off dog paws from all the mud!  Geesh ... in Cleveland we can have rain and 60 degree weather switch in a few hours to 20's and a blizzard! 

Oh well ... I may not have a clean home, but it's never without some sort of fun chaos!   Cheesy

If we don't take care of ourselves, who will?

IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #3 - Feb 4th, 2012 at 5:50am

Just Plain Tired... ya wanna compare "chaos"?  We've got a two year old and a 10 year old around here.. and they both LOVE mud! sometimes I think it would be easier to get "new" kids than to clean them up. Roll Eyes

And two 100 pound dogs that don't help the situation at all. Let it rain and they're ALL gonna find mud and most of the time they're gonna bring it inside just for fun.

And the boy's Dad (my son) is about as bad as the "little" kids. I have been known to strip them all and spray them with a water hose before I'll let them in the house (if I catch them before they get in).  Smiley

We live so far out in the country - no neighbors to worry about, so the "stripping" works good (even in freezing temps - they object but all 110 pounds of me can be very assertive at times).

Then when summer gets here - they dig holes and get a water hose to MAKE mud!!

this is NOT what I had planned for my Golden Years... Undecided But ya just gotta laugh about it.. Keeps life interesting.. Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #4 - Feb 4th, 2012 at 5:20pm

Know what you mean......

It's not exactly Norman Rockwell winter up here...I'm about 150 miles east of Cleveland.

Tapping maple trees in 50 degree weather. It ain't right.

Charlie

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

Karla
CH.com Alumnus

One of Many and Never
Alone - Join OUCH

x1|Madison WI USA
Reply #5 - Feb 4th, 2012 at 7:54pm

In Madison WI it has been a strange winter.  Golf courses open in Jan.  50 degree weather one week and 30 degree weather the next.  We have had only trace amounts of snow here.  Global Warming?  Dont know but this is one winter for the record books.

Karla&&suffer chronic ch &&ch.com groupie since 1999&&Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
Karlak_1313  
IP Logged

CHsRtheDeviL
CH.com Junior

Kill The Beast!!!

Downers Grove
Reply #6 - Feb 8th, 2012 at 11:45am

I got you all on the weather Chicago here and its straight up MISERABLE!!! Cool

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Reply #7 - Feb 8th, 2012 at 1:04pm

Blue skies, sunny and 69 high today.  Never had a winter and not looking fwd to summer hellish heat.

-Gregg in Las Vegas

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!