Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Got blues? (Read 3460 times)
thebbz
Ex Member

Got blues?
Jan 31st, 2012 at 8:55pm

Anyone remember these guys?
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
I love the blues. Cool

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Re: Got blues?
Reply #1 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 9:52pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Cool

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 10:22pm

This one is for the infamous Demon.
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 10:33pm

whaaaaaaaaa he.he.he.....
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
I have this guy's book. Which should be required reading. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: Jan 31st, 2012 at 10:42pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #4 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 10:57pm

beeebzzzz!!!!....I love to see you back...and I hate to see you back...and I don't want to see you back....and I DO want to see you back...and SHIT...I dunno...aint this ch a bitch!?

Anyway: "the blues aint about bein' down...the blues are about bein' down and gettin' back UP again!"

...didn't think anybody else remembered Climax Blues Band!!!! My threee favorite blues albums:

"Gold Plated"... Like A Mighty Fire...oh yeah

"BB King At The Cook County Jail."..I don't care what the others say....BB is STILL the King....THIS is the ONE...

While I surely appreciate Gregg Allman...ya really need "The Duane Allman Anthology...Vol I. (Vol II aint bad either)"....if Boz Skaggs "Loan Me A Dime" don't reach down into your guts and pull out your soul....you aint got one.....

Best,

Jon

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Reply #5 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 7:14am

Quote:
Climax Blues Band

In the early 70's, by accident I picked up their FM Live album and loved it.  It was like finding a secret treasure.  Wow.

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 4:22pm

Glad to be back..I'm not glad to be back...glad to be back...ch is a bitch.  Missed you guys.
Doc Sheftell impressed me the most.  He's gotta be a good guy.  I  Smiley the blues. Smiley Smiley
This ones for you Jon019Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
You have excellent taste Kevin

IP Logged

seaworthy
CH.com Hall of Famer

Reply #7 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 8:41pm

IP Logged

seaworthy
CH.com Hall of Famer

Reply #8 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 8:51pm

Hotter version

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 8:56pm

Most excellent..Jimmy and Stevie.
Austin roadhouse blues.
Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

seaworthy
CH.com Hall of Famer

Reply #10 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 9:03pm

IP Logged

seaworthy
CH.com Hall of Famer

Reply #11 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 9:06pm

Stormy Monday

IP Logged

seaworthy
CH.com Hall of Famer

Reply #12 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 9:09pm

You had to get me started!

James Cotton

IP Logged

seaworthy
CH.com Hall of Famer

Reply #13 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 9:12pm

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 9:52pm

Good tunes thanks for getting started!... Smiley Smiley Smiley
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Easy listening...he.he.he.... Wink

IP Logged

seaworthy
CH.com Hall of Famer

Reply #15 - Feb 4th, 2012 at 8:59am

IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Reply #16 - Feb 8th, 2012 at 10:40am

Yes now, and Johnny Winter.

Johnny Winter And - Live    '71    a longtime absolute favorite.

does grAAAAte blues

rocks too            boy howdy

« Last Edit: Feb 8th, 2012 at 11:42am by Kevin_M »  

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Feb 11th, 2012 at 7:47pm

Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!