Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
30 weeks and hopfully over (Read 866 times)
godsjoy777
CH.com Veteran

HIS name is above clusters

x0|Grand Prairie, TX|USA||0|0|
30 weeks and hopfully over
Jan 31st, 2012 at 8:29am

OK....It has been a grand total of 30 weeks this cycle...I will test it with alcohol when I go on a date with my husband.  I thik I have figured out that anytime I start a preventative of any kind....I go waaaaaaaay longer than teh usual 12 week course.  Praying to skip a year now....or skip them altogether....My Neuro says that sometimes you get old enough and they go away completely....I'm 58 and have been having them since I was 36 or so.  I do take plenty of Vitamin D, EPA/DHA (that has helped my cholesterol), and I drink lemon water...I can't do the calcium so much but I am ready to start working out again and get healthy....  I love you all and appreciate everything you share about your individual journeys with these aweful clusters. 

Love and blessings!
Karen

godsjoy777  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: 30 weeks and hopfully over
Reply #1 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 8:58am

Hoping this remission goes a lifetime! Smiley

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Re: 30 weeks and hopfully over
Reply #2 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 8:16am

Congratulations, Karen. May you be pf forever! Blessings. lance

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!