Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Monkey's..... (Read 679 times)
thebbz
Ex Member

Monkey's.....
Jan 30th, 2012 at 10:12pm

Do it in the trees...that will make ya look up! 
Well the ch is back and so am I. Missed all yalls...
Pain free wishes to all. I will try real hard to be good......those of you who know me are aware that this is a monumental task in itself. Groovy and well trained in headbangin I remain tougher than HOBO crap. Looking forward to busting this epsisode in half....big pun. Never get discouraged and never relax ever.
the bb

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: Monkey's.....
Reply #1 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 4:16am

It's fun when the beast remembers your address, as he did for me too yesterday. Nothing quite prepares you for the pure unadulterated pain of CH.

Still, I've all the tools in my armoury...

IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #2 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 7:59am

Mike NZ wrote on Jan 31st, 2012 at 4:16am:
It's fun when the beast remembers your address, as he did for me too yesterday. Nothing quite prepares you for the pure unadulterated pain of CH.

Still, I've all the tools in my armoury...

I'm sorry you have to face the beast sequels, guys, but hey...misery loves company, right? Nah. I wish and pray both of you have a short run of beastly activity. Here's to pf days and nights! Blessings. lance

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #3 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 9:05am

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't great to see you around again John.......just damned sorry it's beasty that brought ya back. Smiley

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!