Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
O2 and Endocet (Read 811 times)
ol_archer
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Creswell, Or.  USA
O2 and Endocet
Jan 28th, 2012 at 3:29am

I have been blessed with another series of ch's. I started having these encounters, being nice, for about 7 years and only heard of this site once before. I use O2 if I can catch one coming on, which as all know may only be seconds. I was given a 'script of endocet but only use that when I am blasted out of sleep, about 30 per year. I don't have much luck with O2 from the sleeping torpedos but the endocet helps me to get through the ch and usually without a rebound attack. Thanks for being here. Wink

IP Logged

japanzaman
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Fukuoka, JAPAN
Re: O2 and Endocet
Reply #1 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 10:29am

Welcome to the cluster club ol_archer.

While it's definitely not the kind of luck we would prefer, this is where we are  Sad. Count yourself fortunate that you appear to have a way to deal with your headaches. There are many who try everything with little results.

That being said, it's usually a good idea to start looking into other fall-back options in case what you are using now stops working. Good luck and hang in there!

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #2 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 11:30am

Oooo....narcotics. Not a great idea, in my humble opinion.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

shinomi
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #3 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 4:28am

Grin good job

Toys of the wealthy. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register the acquisition of these rich football clubs decided to takeover. คาสิโนออนไลน์ instead.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!