Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pretty interesting (Read 2154 times)
Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Pretty interesting
Jan 24th, 2012 at 3:36pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Re: Pretty interesting
Reply #1 - Jan 24th, 2012 at 6:05pm

If it were legal, I would be willing to try it next cycle

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #2 - Jan 24th, 2012 at 6:09pm

LasVegas wrote on Jan 24th, 2012 at 6:05pm:

It's legal to eat them.   

Potter

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

Reply #3 - Jan 24th, 2012 at 6:24pm

Potter wrote on Jan 24th, 2012 at 6:09pm:
LasVegas wrote on Jan 24th, 2012 at 6:05pm:

It's legal to eat them.   

Potter

Guess it depends on where you reside.  Here is what I just found on a quick google search...

United States of AmericaCultivation Illegal in all states except New Mexico, where the appeals court ruled, on June 15, 2005, that cultivating psilocybin mushrooms for personal use is not manufacture of a controlled substance.

Possession Psilocybin and psilocin are DEA Schedule I substances, so possession is illegal under federal law, except in Florida, where the Supreme Court ruled in 1978 that possession of wild specimens is not illegal. Intent to consume was not addressed. Possession of spores is illegal in Georgia, Idaho and California (for California, only if imported from outside the state and intented for cultivation). Researchers and their subjects are granted exemption subject to scrutiny by the Drugs Enforcement Administration.

Sale Sale is illegal.

Read more: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

EDIT TO ADD
In Nevada where I reside, mushrooms are a felony!
"There are people who are in prison for YEARS to LIFE because of possession of Magic Mushrooms in the State of Nevada. People need to know about Nevada’s psilocybin laws because they are far more strict than you would ever guess:

Nevada Legal Penalties for possession of psilocybin mushrooms: (this comes straight from a Nevada attorney.

Level 0: From possession of EVEN A CAP OR A STEM TO 1/8 oz is an automatic FELONY charge. You are looking at a minimum cost of 7k to deal with bail, legal expenses, court fines etc. Not to mention you could do up to 1 year in jail even on a first offense with no prior criminal record.

Level 1:
(1/8 - 1/2 oz or 4-14 grams) is the legal equivalent to 100 lbs of marijuana! Any quantity of 1/8th oz or over is considered a FELONY CHARGE and is an AUTOMATIC DRUG TRAFFICKING CHARGE, EVEN IF THEY ARE FOR YOUR OWN CONSUMPTION AND IN ONE BAG.. IT IS STILL A DRUG TRAFFICKING CHARGE! The penalty for this is MANDATORY 1-6 YEARS IN PRISON WITH NO CHANCE OF PROBATION! EVEN ON FIRST OFFENSE WITH NO PRIOR CRIMINAL RECORD!

Level 2:
(1/2 - 1 oz or 14-28 grams) AUTOMATIC FELONY CHARGE WITH MANDATORY 2-15 YEAR PRISON SENTENCE WITH NO CHANCE OF PROBATION) EVEN ON FIRST OFFENSE WITH NO PRIOR CRIMINAL RECORD!

Level 3:
(Any quantity of 1 oz or more) AUTOMATIC FELONY CHARGE. 10 YEAR MANDATORY PRISON SENTENCE WITH NO CHANCE OF PROBATION! EVEN ON FIRST OFFENSE WITH NO PRIOR CRIMINAL RECORD!

POSSESSION OF ANY ILLEGAL DRUG IN ANY QUANTITY IS AUTOMATICALLY A FELONY CHARGE IN EVERY STATE! THIS IS FEDERAL LAW! (Nevada's exception to this rule is less than 1/8 oz of Marijuana is a misdemeanor.)

'Magic' mushrooms are commonly viewed as an 'earthy' and 'natural' drug that is non-addictive and non-lethal as long as you ingest the right kind. This is why it is SO important for people to know the laws for this specific drug. Many people think of it as a natural and soft drug, However, in the eyes of the law, it is considered as serious as any hard drug.

There is a common mis-perception that Nevada is a 'laid-back' state. When you consider that gambling and prostitution are legal and that Burning Man is held there... MANY people get the impression that Nevada will be laid back about drugs laws also.

WHEN IN FACT, NEVADA HAS A ZERO-TOLERANCE POLICY REGARDING DRUGS. What this means is if you get busted in Nevada for possession... you are in serious trouble.

Drug charges can haunt you for many years and cause potential problems with getting jobs, getting loans, renting apartments etc. Any drug charge will show up on your record and you will have to disclose this information EVER TIME you go on a job interview for 7 years, until you can legally expunge it.

I thought 'shrooms' were harmless. Well from a LEGAL standpoint alone...they are VERY POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS.

These laws may seem ridiculous and outrageous but that doesn't change the laws."

Source: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
« Last Edit: Jan 24th, 2012 at 6:30pm by LasVegas »  

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #4 - Jan 24th, 2012 at 6:36pm

So who's gonna tell?

Potter

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #5 - Jan 24th, 2012 at 10:59pm

We all make our own beds.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Jeannie
CH.com Sponsor

Live, Laugh, Love....

St Louis, Missouri
Reply #6 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 1:02pm

Rivea Corymbosa seeds are NOT illegal to possess.   Many have success with them.

"It's all a grand illusion when you think you're in control." ~ Kenny Chesney

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #7 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 1:29pm

Jeannie wrote on Jan 25th, 2012 at 1:02pm:
Rivea Corymbosa seeds are NOT illegal to possess.   Many have success with them.

Not illegal to possess.

Illegal to consume, however.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Jeannie
CH.com Sponsor

Live, Laugh, Love....

St Louis, Missouri
Reply #8 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 1:47pm

Brew wrote on Jan 25th, 2012 at 1:29pm:
Jeannie wrote on Jan 25th, 2012 at 1:02pm:

Not illegal to possess.

Illegal to consume, however.

True.   Plant a few then no questions will arise.

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #9 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 2:05pm

Jeannie wrote on Jan 25th, 2012 at 1:47pm:

Which is why I do. Every spring.

Some for the head, some for Mother Earth. Wink
« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2012 at 2:05pm by Brew »  

IP Logged

Jeannie
CH.com Sponsor

Live, Laugh, Love....

St Louis, Missouri
Reply #10 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 2:07pm

Brew wrote on Jan 25th, 2012 at 2:05pm:
Jeannie wrote on Jan 25th, 2012 at 1:47pm:

Which is why I do. Every spring.

Some for the head, some for Mother Earth. Wink

Great minds...    Smiley

IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #11 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 7:20pm

I like flowers too!  I think they are beautiful! Smiley

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Reply #12 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 7:49am

Melissa wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 7:20pm:
I like flowers too!  I think they are beautiful! Smiley

... flowers of yellow and green,
towering over your head.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes,

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

and she's gone.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Melly in the sky with dia...

Flower child Melly   Smiley

IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #13 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 10:52am

legalities aside ive been PF since february of '08 thanks to mushrooms. before i busted i was getting hit more times a day than i could count. even if it didnt break my cycle which im pretty sure it did i had a good 3 or so days of not being terrified of the next hit. whether its legal or not doesnt really come into play

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:42pm

Wink Well I never! Wink   Smiley

Smiley seeds. I Smiley shrooms. I miss liberty and freedom.  Nevada sucks thats why the wind blows in California...cant eat a seed but hookers and gambling is just fine. Grin Grin Grin
If your out on the street sellin shrooms you will go to jail and rightly so. If your treating yourself for the worst pain known to man because nothing else works who could blame ya, let alone catch ya. Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:49pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

Reply #15 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:50pm

Quote:
Wink Well I never! Wink   Smiley

Smiley seeds. I Smiley shrooms. I miss liberty and freedom.  Nevada sucks thats why the wind blows in California...cant eat a seed but hookers and gambling is just fine. Grin Grin Grin

Clusterbusters conference this September should be "pretty interesting."

Nevada was great until all the Californians invaded. Shocked

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:58pm

Hope to be there....... I just hope the wind aint blowing....lol
Grin Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!