Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Dr. Goadsby and Michael (Read 5031 times)
bonkers
CH.com Old Timer

What is THIS?

San Diego, California
Re: Dr. Goadsby and Michael
Reply #25 - Jan 26th, 2012 at 8:42pm

Marc,

I can't argue your point; I agree with it. If the conversation was private and intended to be confidential (which isn't made clear), propriety wouldn't allow that it be shared. If it was a public discussion but between just a few people, unless it was clearly stated beforehand (e.g., "please don't share this with anyone, but..."), I don't see the harm.

Ron

Excessive sorrow laughs. Excessive joy weeps.
  -Blake

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #26 - Jan 26th, 2012 at 11:52pm

Ron and Marc,

You are both right.  However, in this case what was said was in private and I prefer to keep it that way.  Ron, I'll email you part of it, asking that you also hold it private.  It isn't earth shattering, but I do understand where the Dr is coming from.

jc

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #27 - Jan 26th, 2012 at 11:53pm

Ron, would you PM me your Email?  thanks

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

bonkers
CH.com Old Timer

What is THIS?

San Diego, California
Reply #28 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:56am

I apologize; didn't mean to pry. If it's in any way private, I'd rather not know.

Thanks,

Ron

Excessive sorrow laughs. Excessive joy weeps.
  -Blake

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!