Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ever had this dream at night? (Read 445 times)
Glen conley
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Kingman arizonia
Ever had this dream at night?
Jan 17th, 2012 at 9:53pm

It starts out the same, Vikings are using a battering ram to brake down the door. Archers are fireing flaming arrows. Then the dream changes. I'm looking at a ice wall and two men are using pick axes to scale the wall there boots have spikes on the toe areas, kicking the wall to get a grip then slamming the pick axe to move up another foot. The dream changes again. I'm in a gopher hole and watching the gophers eat carrots that are sticking below the ground. That's when I wake up and it's not a dream it's a nightmare. Vikings are attaching my right eye. Ice climbers are scaling the inside of my nose and the gophers are chewing my nerve ending in my teeth.
What happen to the good old day when I dreamed I was naked in public!

IP Logged

BobG
CH.com Hall of Famer

St. George, UT
Re: Ever had this dream at night?
Reply #1 - Jan 18th, 2012 at 7:42am

I often have a dream that includes a headache moments before I wake up with a headache.

But, I've never dreamed about you naked in public.

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.

IP Logged

japanzaman
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Fukuoka, JAPAN
Re: Ever had this dream at night?
Reply #2 - Jan 19th, 2012 at 9:41am

I sometimes have nightmares that I'm having a CH only to wake up and find... that I'm having a CH.

Inception! Shocked

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!