Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cycle Busted Again (Read 1211 times)
BryanSch
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Cycle Busted Again
Jan 16th, 2012 at 11:10am

FYI, I'm over 2 years CH free using psilocybin mushrooms. My last cycle came unexpected and I only had about half my usual dose (maybe .5 grams) on hand. After about a week of my typical lead up to a cycle, (shadows and kip 3 to 5 hits) I took what I had. Didn't even feel the usual slight "high" associated. In fact, I felt nothing, but so far I'm pain free about a week.

IP Logged

japanzaman
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Fukuoka, JAPAN
Re: Cycle Busted Again
Reply #1 - Jan 24th, 2012 at 9:41am

Keep those fingers crossed! I was almost at a week free and then the beast popped back up today... Oh well, I'll take a week free mid cycle any time.

IP Logged

RTD
CH.com Junior

I thought it was just
me

Las Vegas
Re: Cycle Busted Again
Reply #2 - Jan 24th, 2012 at 10:41am

Yeah they worked the first time I used them and not again since. Glad they work for you though.

Rick

Thank God for my Wife and CH.com
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1192958797  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!