Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
No atheist with ch. (Read 1486 times)
Glen conley
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Kingman arizonia
No atheist with ch.
Jan 16th, 2012 at 12:36am

A friend brough a guy bob over to my house just after I was coming off a ch. bob said you look like shit man what happen? My friend was starting to tell him about my ch. I stopped him and told bob I was getting religion. Bob gave me a weird look. I ask him, have you ever drank so much you end up with your face in the toilet. And saying OH GOD MAKE IT STOP, I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN! He laughed and said oh ya. I told him to close his eyes and he did. I push my finger on his eyelid and pushed. He jerked back and Dam that hurt. I laughed and told him imagine someone poking at your eye ball from the inside of your eye socket, shoving sandpaper up the right side of your nose and all the upper and lower teeth on the right side being drilled by a dentist with no novicane. All of this one one side of my face and not the other. I told bob I have prayed to every god, every deity, sold my soul twenty times. There is no such thing as a atheist if you have ch. bob ask me why only one side of the face does this happen? I told him I must have only pissed god off half way.

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: No atheist with ch.
Reply #1 - Jan 16th, 2012 at 3:10am

You've got a full range of people here on the forums, from atheists (including me) to those who strongly believe in god.

IP Logged

Glen conley
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Kingman arizonia
Reply #2 - Jan 16th, 2012 at 11:19am

I was making a joke out of it. Sometimes trying to explained to someone what is going on make it hard. Pain is somthing you can not remember only compare it to a experience. At one point in time everyone has experienced a time when you pray to make the pain or situation stop regardless of your religion.

If you suffer from a ch you will or have rocked back and forth and said please god make it stop, just make it stop. People understand being in that situation. Regardless of what you tell someone the pain feels like they will not understand. Only others with ch know the feeling of how your eyeball, sinus and teeth feel. All people understand god make it stop

IP Logged

IndianaJohn
CH.com Hall of Famer

Into the jaws of the Beast

Decatur,Indiana,USA
Reply #3 - Jan 16th, 2012 at 12:06pm

Glen conley wrote on Jan 16th, 2012 at 11:19am:
If you suffer from a ch you will or have rocked back and forth and said please god make it stop, just make it stop. People understand being in that situation. Regardless of what you tell someone the pain feels like they will not understand. Only others with ch know the feeling of how your eyeball, sinus and teeth feel. All people understand god make it stop

you ain't kidding brother...

Did my brains fall out or is this headache over?

IP Logged

PlayDoh
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #4 - Jan 17th, 2012 at 1:40am

Amen!

As strong and tough as CH's are, I AM STRONGER!

IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #5 - Jan 17th, 2012 at 8:43am

If beating the walls, screaming, and threatening mayhem on all those around me, the wrong force was with me, I guess.

Charlie

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

Amityvillain
CH.com Newbie

And they're back...

texas
Reply #6 - Jan 17th, 2012 at 11:29am

IndianaJohn wrote on Jan 16th, 2012 at 12:06pm:
Glen conley wrote on Jan 16th, 2012 at 11:19am:

you ain't kidding brother...

No joke.  My ex of 12 years believed that through each ch episode, I was making up the pain.  Why in the world would someone make up pain like that, just to go on to bang thier head up against the wall just for one blissful blinding moment that the pain will stop.

IP Logged

japanzaman
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Fukuoka, JAPAN
Reply #7 - Jan 19th, 2012 at 9:28am

I usually tell people it's like having a nice healthy brain freeze for an hour at a time. Usually that analogy seems to get them into the general ballpark of the amount of unpleasantness that accompanies a CH.

They usually mutter something like "Jezus man..."

Maybe I'm helping them find religion Grin

IP Logged

Happy Pappy
CH.com Sponsor

Finer than frogs hair!

Ft Loudon, PA
Reply #8 - Jan 19th, 2012 at 12:17pm

I thank GOD for helping me through each hit, and thank GOD Iam still alive to fight the next hit!

We will all go to HEAVEN we have been to HELL! -(Personal Quote)  They say this will only make me stronger but I did not ask to be SUPERMAN

IP Logged

Matt Miller
CH.com Junior

This too shall pass...

NW Arkansas
Reply #9 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 12:26pm

I'm an atheist and guess I just never thought to ask god to take them away. I do plead to have them go away, but it is more of the "Oh, make it stop, make it stop" but i'm talking to my head, not a god. And usually i'm just yelling at the clock to go ahead and move up an hour and half so i can end it and go back to sleep

Don't think i'd be able to find him in a foxhole either though Smiley must be my heathen makeup!

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #10 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 6:11pm

I couldn't follow any god who, in his omnipotence,

a)   created CH and,

b)   has the power to stop it.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Matt Miller
CH.com Junior

This too shall pass...

NW Arkansas
Reply #11 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 6:14pm

Quote:

a)   created CH and,

+1 ^^^

and C) chooses not to stop it but instead makes it Chronic

IP Logged

Grinner62
CH.com Veteran

Wichita Falls,Texas
Reply #12 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 8:36pm

AussieBrian wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 at 6:11pm:

a)   created CH and,

C)  Uses BEER as a trigger!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!