Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Time travel! (Read 258 times)
NEfigureout
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Lincoln, Nebraska
Time travel!
Jan 14th, 2012 at 12:19am

I know they call them suicide head achs and i dont belive in suicide and understand why we feel that way but hang in there i was lost with these things for years and feel alot better finding this site and postings and different options and ideas...and alot of these posting from some of you are exactly what we all experience....WE have to give thanks to our families for understanding and supporting us in the dark times......or the times i like to call time traveling.....becouse i go into the dark bathroom at the start of one and come out and it's 20 minutes to and hour and half later...and only seems like minutes some times when it's much longer but the most painful minutes of my life........

traveling time

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!