Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
HCG (Read 1306 times)
simplevox
CH.com Newbie

x0|Dallas|USA||||TX,Texas
HCG
Jan 10th, 2012 at 12:46pm

I saw in some old posts about HCG working for some people. I was pregnant in 2010 and had some mild attacks during the second trimster that I treated with oxygen. Then when my baby was about 6 months old I did HCG injections for weight loss and lost 20 lbs. I did not end up having a cluster cycle AT ALL during 2011 (first time in 16 years). At first I thought it may be because of the pregnancy and the change in hormones, but I'm starting to wonder if it was the HCG injections. I have kept off my weight and am now doing a second cycle of HCG to lose another 10-15 to get to my goal weight. I am hoping that if the first round of HCG stopped my cluster cycles, that this second round doesn't start them up again. Fingers crossed! PFDAN to you all.

Simplevox
greenbride2004  
IP Logged

coach_bill
CH.com Hall of Famer

"Dont expect me to lay
down for this"

x0|euclid|USA||0|0|OH,Ohio
Re: HCG
Reply #1 - Jan 12th, 2012 at 6:28pm

HCG??

Just win baby... Just win.
Coach Bill

boy i cant wait till it's my turn to give him a headache. paybacks a bitch
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Re: HCG
Reply #2 - Jan 13th, 2012 at 11:22am

Hard Core Gamer?

Hard Copy Generator?

Human Chorionic Gonadotripin?

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!