Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
for my Jewish friends (Read 665 times)
Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
for my Jewish friends
Dec 20th, 2011 at 10:56pm

May you have a happy and blessed Chanukuh.  This is a holiday that should be celebrated by Jews and Christians alike in commemoration of God's provision for the cleansing of the Temple.  I hope it is a meaningful time for you.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Re: for my Jewish friends
Reply #1 - Dec 21st, 2011 at 5:04pm

I think Eric Diamond is the only Jewish person I know here.  He calls himself our resident Heb.  Happy Chanukuh  Eric. 

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Grandma_Sweet_Boy
CH.com Alumnus

What Goes Around Comes
Around!

Georgetown,Ontario
Reply #2 - Dec 21st, 2011 at 6:54pm

Andrea is jewish as well.  Happy Chanukah to those who celebrate this special time.

We will celebrate both Christmas and Chanukah at my daughter's this year.  Her sis in law and family are Jewish.  They are going to bring the menorah and light the appropriate candle that night as we all share dinner together on the 25th.  Wonderful blending of traditions.

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #3 - Dec 22nd, 2011 at 2:37am

We have a couple of other Jewish clusterheads that lurk.  There are some that used to post but I hardly ever see them any more. 

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Reply #4 - Dec 22nd, 2011 at 12:14pm

For all to enjoy... Wink
Adam Sandler Chanukah song

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

-Gregg in Las Vegas

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Lenny
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Los Angeles,CA
Reply #5 - Dec 23rd, 2011 at 3:54pm

HAPPY-CHANUKAH

yes a newbie,unfortunately not to the beast!!!Chronic - Clusterhead

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!