Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I am so pissed (Read 1120 times)
Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
I am so pissed
Dec 8th, 2011 at 11:57pm

I am furious. I mean jumping up and down furious. I could understand this if this were a private, greedy mortuary....but AIR FORCE????? I need some Valium.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Air Force dumped soldiers' remains in Va. landfill, military records show
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Air Force dumped soldiers' remains in Va. landfill, military records show, The Air Force dumped the incinerated partial remains of at least 274 American troops in a Virginia landfill, far more than the military had acknowledged, before.

I could sort of understand this if this was a private mortuary which doesn't give a damn and is only concerned withg being greedy as most mortuaries are and prey on bereaved families.  This was the AIR FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    wtf???

I am so angry I could spit right now.  Actually I hate how I am feeling.  I want to calm down so I can start writing letters. Jim and I,  and SOOOOO  many others with the Patriot Guard riders go out of our way to honor fallen soldiers and be there for their funerals and now we see this.  I can only feel shame that this happened.

« Last Edit: Dec 8th, 2011 at 11:59pm by Linda_Howell »  

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

zacsz
Ex Member

Re: I am so pissed
Reply #1 - Dec 9th, 2011 at 1:40am

I wish I knew what to say, but there's nothing to say. You said it all. So angry I could spit, is right.

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Reply #2 - Dec 9th, 2011 at 10:14am

Linda, I relate with your anger.  Yesterday when I read that via internet news, I was immediately angered and disgusted.

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Lenny
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Los Angeles,CA
Reply #3 - Dec 9th, 2011 at 1:11pm

ABSOLUTELY DISGUESTING
...i am speechless

yes a newbie,unfortunately not to the beast!!!Chronic - Clusterhead

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #4 - Dec 9th, 2011 at 11:16pm

Those responsible for this travesty should be shot by firing squad and join those they dishonored.  Just my not very humble opinion.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Reply #5 - Dec 16th, 2011 at 2:16pm

They all deserve Article 15's for this.

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #6 - Dec 16th, 2011 at 8:20pm

A horror story of the first order.

I understand Linda.  Angry

Charlie

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #7 - Dec 16th, 2011 at 10:18pm

If you were a wife or brother or father of one of these brave men/women who sacrificed their life...you would be grieved beyond description at the loss.

To find out that your loved ones remains were treated in such an awful &  disrespectful way..would be beyond grief. Beyond description.  I hope those responsible will be brought to justice so the families can have some closure. I am praying for that to happen.

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

lorac
CH.com Old Timer

Imagine

Tennessee
Reply #8 - Dec 17th, 2011 at 6:46pm

its just UNFLIPING BELEIVABLE...  Just when you think you have seen it all.......... this takes the cake.

I am sooo angry as well.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!