Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
tv celeb that has CH (Read 3449 times)
dauber
Ex Member

tv celeb that has CH
Nov 29th, 2011 at 11:57pm

Patti Stanger of Bravo channel's Millionaire Matchmaker said on tonight's show that she suffers from cluster headaches. maybe she could be a spokesperson.

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: tv celeb that has CH
Reply #1 - Nov 30th, 2011 at 9:46am

Afraid I haven't caught that show yet, going to try and google her to get the board info to her. It would sure be nice to get some light shown on this condition.

By the wau Dauber, welcome to the board! Smiley Are you a sufferer or a supporter?

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #2 - Nov 30th, 2011 at 2:01pm

This is she. Look at her left eye:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #3 - Nov 30th, 2011 at 8:01pm

If in fact she is, she looks to be right sided.  Wonder if she's visited us before...

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #4 - Nov 30th, 2011 at 8:19pm

What am I missing? It looks as though her left side is the one affected (slightly droopy eyelid).

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #5 - Nov 30th, 2011 at 9:28pm

Brew wrote on Nov 30th, 2011 at 8:19pm:
What am I missing? It looks as though her left side is the one affected (slightly droopy eyelid).

I just probably confused the two.

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #6 - Dec 1st, 2011 at 9:19am

Played around a little on google, she says she does suffer from CH, uses botox injections to treat them, and even had plastic surgery to work on the droopy eye she gets from them.

I've e-mailed her handlers with info to access this site, stressing she's welcome to register anonymously to access the wealth of information here. Hopefully she'll get the information......we'll see..........

Joe

IP Logged

dauber
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Dec 1st, 2011 at 9:48am

thanks guiseppi , i'm a sufferer. i think patti would be an excellent advocate , she's very direct and meaner than a junkyard dog when provoked. i was bringing my pregnant supporter/wife yet another snack when i heard the words " cluster headaches " come from her tv. i politely asked her to play the segment back for me. patti started off by saying she was gonna get her droopy eye fixed then she said she has TMJ and CH. the host of the show maintained a clueless smile , then announced then next segment of the show "patti melts". it features her creatively " going-off" on dumbass clients , she really rips into some of them. i was convinced after that

IP Logged

Langa
CH.com Alumnus

So many donuts, such little
time...

x0||USA|usa|0|0|NJ,New_Jersey
Reply #8 - Dec 7th, 2011 at 12:01am

I watch her show every once in a while.  She's one character to say the least.  LOL.  Mel, I think you meant Right eyed, viewing it from your end. 

I hope she does come by and visit.  Her show is pretty popular so the exposure would be great.

Langa

When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #9 - Dec 7th, 2011 at 8:22am

No word back from my first attempt.....need to think of a plan B to contact her....maybe become a celeb stalker?? Cheesy

Joe

IP Logged

1961mom
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Eugene, Or
Reply #10 - Dec 7th, 2011 at 12:40pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Here's the brief but oh so wonderful response Ms. Stanger had to say in her interview.

Makes me want to get a "lid" job!  Ptosis is so not pretty! Character lines from the wrenching & contorting during the hell of CH can go too!

Thanking the Airline Industry for my borrowed quote
"Put your Oxygen mask on first, then assist others"
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?ref  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!