Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Photo to share (Read 1910 times)
LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Photo to share
Nov 28th, 2011 at 12:24am

Today I enjoyed meeting Batch and sharing a wonderful 3 & 1/2 hour quality conversation about CH's.

Looking forward to repeat tomorrow.

-Gregg in Las Vegas

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Virginia
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Keystone Heights, FL
Re: Photo to share
Reply #1 - Nov 28th, 2011 at 12:46am

Very cool...u guys are smiling so hopefully that means you are PF for this pic -s-

Proud Army Wife
RIP - I miss you Daddy
12/31/2010

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #2 - Nov 28th, 2011 at 8:27am

CH Brother "get togethers" ROCK! And meeting Batch is always a kick. Great pics, thanks for posting Vegas.

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Lenny
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Los Angeles,CA
Reply #3 - Nov 28th, 2011 at 10:32am

Gregg...you look 10-years younger in that photo (from when i met you)...what did Batch do to you to make you look so young  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy...looks like you guys had a good time...thanks for sharing the photo.....Lenny

yes a newbie,unfortunately not to the beast!!!Chronic - Clusterhead

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #4 - Nov 28th, 2011 at 4:06pm

Meeting another CH'er face-to-face for the first time is always special and the meeting with Gregg was no exception.  What a hoot!

I though there might have been some distortion in the photo Gregg took so I've uploaded mine....

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Unfortunately... my camera captured the same image...  Guess I'm just a pinhead when standing next to a big guy like Gregg...

Today will be special, I get to meet Gregg's son and full time supporter.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

Reply #5 - Nov 29th, 2011 at 6:41am

Last night Batch was kind enough to share a question/answer session with my 11 yr old about being a CH supporter. 

Reviewing the do's and don't when Dad is suffering helped reinforce his understanding hearing it from somebody other than me.

My son had 1 question about possible genetic inheritance and Pete was able to comfort him that the odds are low.

As we were driving away, I asked my son what he thought of our visit.  My son said "Pete is a very nice man and knew what he was talking about." Wink

Pete's lovely wife/supporter Joyce took this photo for us to share with our fellow CH'ers...

-Gregg in Las Vegas

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #6 - Dec 1st, 2011 at 12:19am

Well at least my head doesn't look so small next to Gregg in this photo...  Zurich is a sharp youngster.  It was easy to see that he was "tuned" to his dad's CH and knows what to do...  On top of that, both he and is father look like poster boys for Under Armour.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Now I've got to work off the turkey belly from the Thanksgiving visit with my sister and her family in Las Vegas...  Fortunately there were a couple wind-falls while we were gone... By the time I get them cut and split for fire wood, I should be back in shape in a week or two...

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Reply #7 - Dec 1st, 2011 at 2:08am

Light, camera, thumbs up, tree's up, stairs go up, and three upstandin' guys.  Thanks, Joyce. 

Good to see ya's.

IP Logged

sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Reply #8 - Dec 1st, 2011 at 6:43am

Thanks for sharing the pics, guys. Smiley

Sanna

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

Reply #9 - Dec 2nd, 2011 at 6:26am

Batch....my son and I appreciate all your time, education and emotional support!  Thanks again Pete!

IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #10 - Dec 2nd, 2011 at 6:34am

Glad you guys had a good time. Do it again soon... Pete is always a mountain of information when you can get him to talk (he's so shy Wink).  Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

Langa
CH.com Alumnus

So many donuts, such little
time...

x0||USA|usa|0|0|NJ,New_Jersey
Reply #11 - Dec 6th, 2011 at 11:52pm

I always say it's like meeting a long lost relative.
Glad you met.  Nothing like it.  Smiley

Langa

When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!