Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
O2 Demand Valve on Ebay (Read 990 times)
ClosetCHer
CH.com Junior

United States
O2 Demand Valve on Ebay
Sep 15th, 2011 at 10:49pm

My fellow CHers,
I was researching different options for my 02 system the other day and came across an Allied Oxygen demand valve on EBay. The item is brand new and a great price. With about $100-200 more dollars (depending on how thrifty you are) you could use this to build a nice demand system, well below the cost of a new one from Allied. Seeing that I just put together my first 02 system with the Optimask, my wife would not be happy with me dropping another couple hundred on the demand system. Plus I need a new hunting rifle (a 7mm 08) so the Optimask will due for now. The link is below.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2011 at 10:50pm by ClosetCHer »  

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Re: O2 Demand Valve on Ebay
Reply #1 - Sep 16th, 2011 at 3:02am

Request the part number and if a 6 ft. hose with DISS fitting is included.

Allied/LSP makes several versions of this demand valve.  Some come with a flow rate restriction limiting the flow rate to 40 liters/minute while others have a maximum flow rate of 160 liters/minute. An "R" at the end of the part number indicates 40 liters/minute.  A 6 foot hose with DISS fitting can run $50 - $70.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!