Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
shadows (Read 1598 times)
bhb
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

SE WISCONSIN
shadows
Sep 6th, 2011 at 12:29pm

This has helped with my shadows. At one of my visits to the physical therapist (for a different problem all together) I was having a day of bad shadows and the PT noticed the stiff muscles of my neck and side of the head she asked and I explained the CHs and the stiff muscles that go along with them. She was quite interested in the shadows and had me try doing a simple relaxation just using my tongue to stretch the cheek muscles. I was very surprised when the shadows broke up almost immediately. This was something I can do at any time no matter where I am and so far most all of the shadows have been dissipated by just stretching my cheek muscles. She explained that this improves blood flow and since I don’t want anything to touch the side of my face the CHs are on this was something that didn’t irate them.
This does nothing for the headache only the annoying shadows.

No matter how great your triumphs or how tragic your defeats, one Billion Chinese couldn't care less.

IP Logged

Lenny
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Los Angeles,CA
Re: shadows
Reply #1 - Sep 6th, 2011 at 1:45pm

bhb wrote on Sep 6th, 2011 at 12:29pm:
She was quite interested in the shadows and had me try doing a simple relaxation just using my tongue to stretch the cheek muscles.

BTW...which cheek are we speaking of...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.....could we have some more details "please"...

i hope i did not offend you (not my intention) i just could not resist (my warped sense of humor)

yes a newbie,unfortunately not to the beast!!!Chronic - Clusterhead

IP Logged

bhb
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

SE WISCONSIN
Reply #2 - Sep 6th, 2011 at 2:29pm

That was great I really needed a laugh timing was perfect.

also trying to picture doing that to oneself boggles the mind

No matter how great your triumphs or how tragic your defeats, one Billion Chinese couldn't care less.

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #3 - Sep 6th, 2011 at 7:08pm

You're both seriously warped! Grin

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Lenny
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Los Angeles,CA
Reply #4 - Sep 8th, 2011 at 9:04am

bhb wrote on Sep 6th, 2011 at 2:29pm:
That was great I really needed a laugh timing was perfect.

that's what I'm here for (perhaps i should thank you for your post)...my ex and i just happened to have dinner that evening (and we tried your technique) now she is hinting for us to get back together Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin...yes,laughter is the best medicine

Yes Joe (i am warped) and very happy to put a smile on your face.....Lenny

yes a newbie,unfortunately not to the beast!!!Chronic - Clusterhead

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!