Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Energy Drinks (Read 1793 times)
Dixie Angel
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Midlands, South Carolina
Energy Drinks
Aug 18th, 2011 at 11:34am

I picked up some Rockstar the other night at Walmart and was wondering how much of the can I would have to drink to get the therapeutic benefit. The can states that it contains two servings. Does that mean that I only have to drink half the can when I am trying to abort a headache? Or am I supposed to drink the whole container to get the benefits? So far I have not had to drink any, but it is a relief to know that it is available in my fridge if I am awakened again in the middle of the night. Smiley I am so happy that I won't have to drink coffee any longer. I was beginning to hate the stuff. Cheesy

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Re: Energy Drinks
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2011 at 11:36am

You'll have to find that one out for yourself. Try half at first. See if it works.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Dixie Angel
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Midlands, South Carolina
Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2011 at 12:08pm

That makes sense, Brew. Thank you. Smiley

IP Logged

Jeannie
CH.com Sponsor

Live, Laugh, Love....

St Louis, Missouri
Reply #3 - Aug 18th, 2011 at 12:19pm

I use the energy shots.  Much less to drink and I can carry them in my purse.

"It's all a grand illusion when you think you're in control." ~ Kenny Chesney

IP Logged

mikstudie
CH.com Old Timer

Beastmaster

Westland Mi.
Reply #4 - Aug 18th, 2011 at 12:41pm

Drink the whole thing,dont take a chance of it not working  if it even does work for you. This doesnt work for everybody. I drink a 16oz Bull or Monster and it helps everytime. Never tried drinking only half why mess around...Never tried the 5 hour but if that would work that makes all the sense in the world. I was always to chicken to try changing from something I know works for me..
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2011 at 12:43pm by mikstudie »  

IT'S JUST A HEADACHE,TAKE TWO ASPRIN AND GO TO BED!!!

IP Logged

Pfunk
CH.com Veteran

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Summerville,South_Carolina
Reply #5 - Aug 18th, 2011 at 1:06pm

I agree. Drink the whole thing and don't take the chance. I can understand how you would want to save some and/or not have to drink so muck of the drink. But, once the can is popped the drink somewhat loses its effectiveness and fizz( in other words goes flat). Kinda nice meeting someone on here from SC. Welcome. Stick around and the old timers will get you through every cluster problem you could ever have. Much luv and PF wishes.

Pfunk

http:facebook.com/ptcimino  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!