Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Just say NO to psychedelics (Read 9034 times)
bonkers
CH.com Old Timer

What is THIS?

San Diego, California
Re: Just say NO to psychedelics
Reply #50 - Nov 2nd, 2010 at 3:24pm

Hi boski,

VERY anxious to hear of your adventures/results. Buena suerte! Ron

Excessive sorrow laughs. Excessive joy weeps.
  -Blake

IP Logged

Sandy_C
CH.com Sponsor

There is no such thing
as a stupid question.

Jamestown, NC
Reply #51 - Nov 6th, 2010 at 4:05pm

bonkers wrote on Oct 26th, 2010 at 11:39pm:
Maybe Maybe I'm too open, too enthusiastic in championing these drugs, but if we don't speak out and let everybody we can know about this, nothing's gonna happen. These drugs will stay illegal and those who choose to break the law and use them anyway, because nothing else works anywhere near as well, will continue to be criminals. No research will be conducted and these magic substances will stay in the shadows. I personally don't intend to stop until these drugs are readily available, with a prescription, to every clusterhead in the world.

Ron,

As you know, I am a successful "buster".  I think it is perfectly fine with DJ that the subject of alternatives are discussed on his boards, but, not everybody who could benefit with busting can use this method due to personal reasons, whether they are employment, or just personal limits that they cannot cross.   

Busting is an extremely difficult and personal decision that each clusterhead must make on his own.  It was not an easy choice for me, but I have no regrets.  As I said, I am one of the success stories.

I agree that the best way to promote the alternative methods are to direct someone to the clusterbusters site where they can get full information, rather than just our personal experiences - they get direct one-to-one help from the people who know the most about busting - rather than just our personal experiences.  This is where they should be directed.

Many of us who are using the alternatives might prefer not to advertise it publicly, but would prefer to IM (or PM) someone privately to help them.

I understand your struggle with your son and his CH and wholeheartedly applaud your efforts to promote the alternatives.  It's just that they are illegal, and many people would be uncomfortable sharing their experiences on a public forum.

Sandy

Lean on me, when you're not strong, cause we all need somebody to lean on.

IP Logged

bonkers
CH.com Old Timer

What is THIS?

San Diego, California
Reply #52 - Nov 7th, 2010 at 1:26pm

ok

Excessive sorrow laughs. Excessive joy weeps.
  -Blake

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!