Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Lots of questions... (Read 6733 times)
Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Re: Lots of questions...
Reply #25 - Oct 25th, 2010 at 5:47pm

Kim's reference was to the clusterbuster site.  That was my reference.  We have no qualms at all talking about other things that work or don't work.  I understand we aren't always clear or messages get misread.  That's why I answered you to try to clear up the misunderstanding.  Sometimes we who have been here for a while think others understand what is perfectly clear to us from our vantage point.

Hope it helped.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #26 - Oct 25th, 2010 at 6:11pm

Kim D wrote on Oct 25th, 2010 at 12:58pm:
Potter wrote on Oct 24th, 2010 at 10:31pm:
Kim D wrote on Oct 24th, 2010 at 10:06pm:
Brew wrote on Oct 24th, 2010 at 9:33pm:
Kim D wrote on Oct 24th, 2010 at 9:06pm:
Tell me more.

Not a chance - other than that it works. That's why I provided the link. Go there and read.

I've gone to the website and been reading for awhile. I don't see any information that isn't already on this site. Help?

That's hard to believe.

Potter

Don't be rude, please. I'm almost 21 years old and I've had these for 7 years, nobody understands and I have hardly any support. I went to that website and I don't know where to look. I spent about 2 hours on there but it seems to be the same people/same posts. I saw some stuff about RC seeds, shrooms, etc. but I have no idea what that stuff is. What I was looking for was someone pointing out "try ____ from clusterbusters".

Try that.

Potter

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #27 - Oct 25th, 2010 at 6:52pm

Just had a delightful 30 minute phone conversation with Kim. She is an intelligent friendly young lady, who is frustrated as hell with the pain of CH......told her we've all been there and done that!

Armed with a whole bunch of new info she will see her neuro this Wednesday and hopefully be on the right track towards some pain free time. I have assured here everyone here will help her each and every step! Wink

Joe.

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

his wife
CH.com Old Timer

The sweetest sound is
my children's laughter

Reply #28 - Oct 25th, 2010 at 7:24pm

You're a (retired) Officer and a Gentleman, Joe  Wink

IP Logged

mikstudie
CH.com Old Timer

Beastmaster

Westland Mi.
Reply #29 - Oct 25th, 2010 at 8:18pm

his wife wrote on Oct 25th, 2010 at 7:24pm:
You're a (retired) Officer and a Gentleman, Joe  Wink

DITTO!!!

All I want to do is help anybody I can. I know what condition I was in when I found this place, walking the streets all night asking the Lord why me. And you guys/girls gave me the weapons I needed to fight this crap. We all need to never forget the first time we reached out for help becuse we were lost, I know I wont becuse I found all you great people and you made my life better. I just want to pass my new found weapons on to others that are lost and looking for answers.

IT'S JUST A HEADACHE,TAKE TWO ASPRIN AND GO TO BED!!!

IP Logged

Kim D
CH.com Junior

Nashville, TN
Reply #30 - Oct 25th, 2010 at 10:38pm

Thanks to the people that really care, especially you Joe. Your talk really cheered me up and I had a better night. Smiley

Sorry for starting a topic that ruffled some feathers.. but it does show the true character of some of the people on this site! Wishing everyone PF days, even you Potter. Smiley

Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1.
kdyer89  
IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #31 - Oct 25th, 2010 at 10:59pm

Kim D wrote on Oct 25th, 2010 at 10:38pm:
Thanks to the people that really care, especially you Joe. Your talk really cheered me up and I had a better night. Smiley

Sorry for starting a topic that ruffled some feathers.. but it does show the true character of some of the people on this site! Wishing everyone PF days, even you Potter. Smiley

Been PF for 2200 days.  Thanks though.

Potter
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2010 at 12:11pm by Potter »  

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #32 - Oct 26th, 2010 at 9:50pm

Kim,

I'm glad you were able to talk with Joe.  If he can't help you you cannot be helped.

Sometimes when we post we don't always come across the way we intend to.  When you are looking at little black (
or colored[color=#000000][color=#000000]squiggly lines on a phosphor screen you don't get the feeling behind what is said as you would if you heard vocal inflection or saw body language.  I assure you that very rarely does anyone want to do anything but help.  You got to talk with Joe, so you got a bit of a feel for what I'm talking about.  If at all possible try to come to St Louis in Jan for a meet and greet and meet some of us in person.  That makes a big difference later when you see our posts, because you will know us as people and not just a screen name.

In defense of Potter:  He doesn't say much at a time, and most of what he says is rather pointed, but you don't have to read behind the lines to see what he is saying.  When you read his last post and notice he has been PF for 2200 days yet he is here almost every day pushing O2 and supporting.  His manner of support may rub your fur the wrong way at times, but in my estimation he is one heck of a good man to stay around when he isn't doing it because HE needs it.  he is paying back what was done for him before hand.  After you've been here for a while and pay attention to what it is he is doing I think you'll understand what I'm saying.

Jerry
[/color][/color]
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2010 at 9:51pm by Callico »  

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #33 - Oct 26th, 2010 at 10:06pm

This is important, does your mask have a bag on it? In case you haven't read it, below is a link to O2 info for treating CH.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

The best O2 mask for CH treatment is the O2pti available on this site at the CH.com store. About $28, made just for CH, makes the standard NON-rebreather look ancient.

Don

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

Lauren17
CH.com Sponsor

Texas
Reply #34 - Oct 28th, 2010 at 3:24pm

Sheesh guys, way to come close to scaring off a young, hot one! Didn't you read she was in a sorority?! Grin

Kim, I am of course kidding! Please stick around, and please keep us posted as to what's working and what isn't and we will try to help. I have said it before but I will say it again: the realization that there are almost to many treatment options available to us to try in one lifetime for my husband's episodic CH was knee weakening to me. It was a new world of hope and help after years of dead ends with doctors.

Lucas is out of cycle now, but once he started using Red Bull, Melatonin, and welding O2 (all based on advice from this site) he did not have a headache that he wasn't able to prevent or minimize. The change was THAT substantial for him. I hope the same for you and everyone!

Never, never, never give up.

IP Logged

My Experiences
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #35 - Oct 28th, 2010 at 10:05pm

Kim, I suggest you to do "walking treatment" to break your cycle if you have a time. Please look at the topic "A New Way to Break/End the Cycle". Maybe it is suitable for you if you would like to try. Wish you luck.

Thomas

IP Logged

Kim D
CH.com Junior

Nashville, TN
Reply #36 - Oct 29th, 2010 at 12:50am

Lauren17 wrote on Oct 28th, 2010 at 3:24pm:
Sheesh guys, way to come close to scaring off a young, hot one! Didn't you read she was in a sorority?! Grin

Kim, I am of course kidding! Please stick around, and please keep us posted as to what's working and what isn't and we will try to help. I have said it before but I will say it again: the realization that there are almost to many treatment options available to us to try in one lifetime for my husband's episodic CH was knee weakening to me. It was a new world of hope and help after years of dead ends with doctors.

Lucas is out of cycle now, but once he started using Red Bull, Melatonin, and welding O2 (all based on advice from this site) he did not have a headache that he wasn't able to prevent or minimize. The change was THAT substantial for him. I hope the same for you and everyone!

Baaahahaha! You're funny.. and thanks for the advice. It's people like you that make having CH easier!

and p.s. - my mask does have a bag on it. It's a NRB mask. Smiley

Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1.
kdyer89  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!