Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A New Way to Break (End) The Cycle (Read 11218 times)
My Experiences
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

A New Way to Break (End) The Cycle
Oct 19th, 2010 at 7:16am

Hi Guys, lately I just know by the internet, that I am a Cluster Headache Sufferer too although actually I had my first attack more than 20 years ago when I was still in senior high school. A miracle happened to me at that time because I found a treatment that very effective to defeat the attack of CH (break/end the cycle in just one day or even just 3 hours!). Do you know that over these 20 years I never used any medicine at all like: immitrex, oxygen, or even the shrooms/psilosybin and psychedelics/LSD  that have many side effects and cause unpleasant condition as a normal human being. Why do you cure just one organ of your body and let the other organs be the victims? That's why I am here to share something to you and I hope it would be worth and also work for you too :
(Warning, before you do this treatment you should  consult first with your doctors or medical advisors, especially those who have heart abnormality, kidney disorder, colloid cyst of the third ventricle, and other serious illnesses).

The treatment is WALKING treatment. Hahaha, you must be joking, maybe it's what you think. But I am serious. JUST WALK, but how? It must meet several conditions to make it very effective to cure your CH. The conditions are:
- You have to walk in the medium speed of walk, not a slow one, and you should walk like a solidier and maintain the speed from the beginning until the end of the walk. Don't take a rest or stop in the middle of your journey even a while. Just keep walking and keep walking.            
-  You have to walk in the extreme heat of the  sunshine at noon from 12 am until 3 pm. The temperature might be best at 30 degree of Celcius scale. The sky is not cloudy so that the sunshine can freely reach on you.
- You have to got fasting. You must not eat or drink from the beginning until the end of the walk. In the morning before doing the walk, you may eat a little and drink some water until 9 or 10 am and after that don't do that again.
- In the middle of your journey,maybe about after 1.5 hours of walking, the signal of healing will appear, such a slow movement of fluid will go down from your head (forehead) and goes to your nasal cavity and lasted in your mouth cavity. At that time, you still have to walk another 1-1.5 hours again. The fluid will go down slowly as long as you still keep walking.
- If you do this walking treatment in the right way and the right condition, you will only need doing this walking treatment just once, no need to repeat it the next day, because your pain has been cured that day.

That was what I did when the attack came since 20 years ago and the last attack that I got was four years ago. The treatment is never let me down, it's my real experiences. Believe it or not, why don't you try it yourself?
« Last Edit: Nov 28th, 2010 at 1:36pm by My Experiences »  
IP Logged

Bob Johnson
CH.com Alumnus

"Only the educated are
free." -Epictetus

Kennett Square, PA (USA)
Re: A New Way to Break (End) The Cycle
Reply #1 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 7:57am

It's always fun and interesting to see people from around the world struggling with the same conditon and, in this message, finding a form of relief which we have been sharing/encouraging/supporting for some years.

Some 35-years ago, one of the doc who started to treat me for CH suggested brisk walking because there were virtually no decent medical treatments then available.

If you explore the buttons (left) and read messages here, you will find broad interest and support for the use of oxygen with high volume masks. This approach has gained "official" support in the medical literature.

Some of our members use running and other forms of vigorous exercise to this same end.

Links to some of the medical literature on the topic....
======

The National Headache Foundation:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

The Mayo Clinic:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Dr. Todd Rozen:

Dr. Lee Kudrow:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register 1001.x?journalCode=hed

On 02-15-05, the American Family Physician published the article "Management of Cluster Headache" by Dr. Ellen Beck, Dr William Sieber and Dr. Raul Trejo. In the Acute or Abortive Treatments section, it states that oxygen and sumatriptan are the "treatments of choice for acute cluster headache."

{Thanks to Gator for these links.]

Bob Johnson

IP Logged

My Experiences
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 8:50am

Dear Bob,
I know that is true that maybe one medicine could not cure all the people who suffer this CH. But, when I write this message to all of you, I am in 100% believe to this treatment and how it work as I explain it to you above, because I got the amazing result of this medication to cure/end my cycle so perfectly, for more than 22 years,and it never let me down, even just once!

So, everybody, if there is some one who wants to be a volunteer and is willing to try this treatment, I will give full guidance how to do it in the right way.
Thank you Bob for your comment.

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #3 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 9:17am

"If it works for me, it must work for everybody."

Show me the fault in this logic.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

My Experiences
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #4 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 11:59am

If everybody is afraid to try new remedy/treatment, then How do you know that it is fit to you or not?

I know some vigorous exercises such as walking at night or doing scott jump and even there is somebody who run so bravely to the top of the hill, but I think what they do can not cure or just abort the pain for a moment and then the other days the pain will come back again and let you think that this isn't good enough. But the treatment that I found 22 years ago is very diffrerent because :

1. I just need do it ONCE and then the cycle is broken completely and the pain doesn't come back again tomorrow and the other days, until one or two or even four years like now.
2.  Usually the treatment works just once and then when the next cycle come again it doesn't work anymore. But I find this treatment is always work whenever I need it for many times. 
3. This treatment need a lot of time  (3 hours) to spend and it also need the heat from the sunshine and supported by the high temperature (30 degree of Celcius scale). The condition that I explain could reduce the pain, because it will slowly reduce it (3 hours of walk) so that a trigger might not come. When you use vigorous exercise you use big energy, very fast and last not very long so that it doesn't reach the main problem itself that is, what causes the pain.

I know that some of you are afraid to try because you think it might be a trigger to another attack if they do this treatment. I remembered, one day when I was still in great pain, I did this treatment. At the beginning it was not easy, but then the pain begin subsided slowly while I kept walking in the extreme heat of the sunshine at noon. So, by this experience, I am never be afraid doing this treatment, whether I am already in normal condition or I am still got attacked at that time. Because at the end of the walk I got my cure completely.

« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2010 at 12:01pm by My Experiences »  
IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #5 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 12:27pm

Gives new meaning to Take a hike Hank.

Potter

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #6 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 12:27pm

Rescind your plea for money on your website. Go edit it right now and eliminate the plea for money.

Then, and only then, will you get my attention.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #7 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 1:24pm

Seeing as how I live at around 45 degrees north latitude and I won't see 30 C (86 F) for around six months, it'll be awhile.

FWIW, some of the most brutal attacks I've ever had came about after hiking in the hot sun.

I understand you're certain that your technique is a success, but I'm afraid that I'm not convinced. 

No disrespect intended, but "cure" is a pretty strong word.

Best,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #8 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 2:51pm

George wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 1:24pm:
Seeing as how I live at around 45 degrees north latitude and I won't see 30 C (86 F) for around six months, it'll be awhile.

FWIW, some of the most brutal attacks I've ever had came about after hiking in the hot sun.

I understand you're certain that your technique is a success, but I'm afraid that I'm not convinced. 

No disrespect intended, but "cure" is a pretty strong word.

Best,

George

George you live in the Banana Belt.

Potter

IP Logged

mikstudie
CH.com Old Timer

Beastmaster

Westland Mi.
Reply #9 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:26pm

I know my walking in the fresh air has stopped many hits, but a CURE??????????? And it has never busted a cluster cycle.. Besides if i walked at attention for three hours I would have many other things to deal with.  Grin

It is great that it works for you and I guess it wouldn't hurt to try. But one thing I do know about CH is everything does not work for everybody, if it did we would not be having this conversation.
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:27pm by mikstudie »  

IT'S JUST A HEADACHE,TAKE TWO ASPRIN AND GO TO BED!!!

IP Logged

My Experiences
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #10 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 9:36pm

Maybe someone who live near the equator like me would participate, because we are not afraid being exposed to the sunshine for a few hours.

IP Logged

Turts
CH.com Hall of Famer

Ever danced with the devil
by the pale moonlight

x1|Sydney|Australia|australia|315|260|NSW,New_South_Wales
Reply #11 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 4:52am

hi faith10,

Thanks for posting your 'advise'.

However I would appreciate it in future if you kept posting and didnt email me directly.

'I'm very brave generally,' he went on in a low voice: 'only today I happen to have a headache.' (Lewis Carroll)

IP Logged

seaworthy
CH.com Hall of Famer

Reply #12 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 7:43am

Quote:
You have to walk in the extreme heat of the  sunshine at noon from 12 am until 3 pm.

I'm looking forward to my guaranteed KIP 9.

IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #13 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 7:59am

seaworthy wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 at 7:43am:
Quote:
You have to walk in the extreme heat of the  sunshine at noon from 12 am until 3 pm.

I'm looking forward to my guaranteed KIP 9.

Yeah, I know vigorous exercise has helped some, as has heat. For me, it's an absolute trigger and an invitation to hell. So was rest for the longest time. I had to alternate rest with moderate activity in a relatively stable temp environment.

Cure? Glad it works for you and others.
Not willing to try something? I don't need to try and breathe underwater to know I'll drown. Experience has taught me to stay away from that.

God bless! lance

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #14 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 9:54am

Good on ya for editing your website and removing the plea for money.

Potter

IP Logged

My Experiences
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #15 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 10:07am

Yeah, I understand about your fear. No one want more pain of course. If you think about walking 3 hours in the extreme heat of the sunshine at noon, it surely sounds so terrible and no doubt will give you a trigger to get highest pain :10 in KIP scale! I understand that because I am the same with you too, I am a CH sufferer too and I know how does it feel being in the terrible pain at 10 in KIP scale.

If I had never experienced the first moment that I tell the whole story in my website : Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register , where at that time I feel hopeless and as if I am going to die and after I am struggling and doing the unbelievable thing : walking for 3 hours at noon, surely I must be standing in your side right now, curse this treatment too. When I did it at that time, I have no way out, I am in a hopeless condition, so that like a mad man I walk and walk, so far and I couldn't count how long I had been walking. What I knew that this was the only way I could do, and after doing that I thought that I would give up. But God make it a miracle to me, after I walked so far, I found that my pain was gone, not only for one day, but until the next cycle came again. And I use this treatment not only just once, but it had been working for 22 years. So, when I write this website, I try to explain it clearly so that all of you can easily follow the instructions.  That's all what I want to tell you.
« Last Edit: Nov 28th, 2010 at 1:32pm by My Experiences »  
IP Logged

Lauren17
CH.com Sponsor

Texas
Reply #16 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 1:03pm

Alright, that's enough, dude. What works for you won't work for everyone. Face it, live it, accept it.

And after facing this beast I can tell you no one here is afraid of a little sunshine, so it isn't that. Hell, everyone would probably rather face a mountain lion barefoot in a parking lot at noon than have a headache.

Cursing your treatment? Nope, no one did that. But here's what people want to see in a post on a treatment suggestion:

Hey guys, it breaks my cycle if I walk vigourously for 3 hours at noon! Give it a shot, hope it helps someone, but I know we're all different!

There you go, I just saved you 3,000 words.

Never, never, never give up.

IP Logged

Lauren17
CH.com Sponsor

Texas
Reply #17 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 1:32pm

thanks dude!

Never, never, never give up.

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #18 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 1:48pm

Lauren17 wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 at 1:03pm:
Alright, that's enough, dude. What works for you won't work for everyone. Face it, live it, accept it.

And after facing this beast I can tell you no one here is afraid of a little sunshine, so it isn't that. Hell, everyone would probably rather face a mountain lion barefoot in a parking lot at noon than have a headache.

Cursing your treatment? Nope, no one did that. But here's what people want to see in a post on a treatment suggestion:

Hey guys, it breaks my cycle if I walk vigourously for 3 hours at noon! Give it a shot, hope it helps someone, but I know we're all different!

There you go, I just saved you 3,000 words.

Perfect.  Fook the Rangers.

Potter

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #19 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 2:56pm

Potter wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 at 1:48pm:

Potter

The New York Yankees are the world series champions again in serious trouble and all is right in the world tonite.

Fixed it for ya. Wink

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #20 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 3:03pm

And yes, good for you for eliminating your plea for money from your website. Thank you for doing the right thing.

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #21 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 3:12pm

Brew wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 at 2:56pm:
Potter wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 at 1:48pm:

Potter

The New York Yankees are the world series champions again in serious trouble and all is right in the world tonite.

Fixed it for ya. Wink

We gottem right where we want em.  In the immortal words of Hideki Matsui,  who's only English was  "Let's go kick their fucking asses"

Potter

IP Logged

My Experiences
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #22 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 9:01pm

Ok, I can accept what you say. This is just the last question : Have you or somebody here in this message board ever tried this walking treatment? I would like to hear your testimony doing this treatment. Thank you.

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #23 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 9:10pm

I been humpin my whole life and it never cured shit.

Potter

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #24 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 9:18pm

I haven't needed to try any treatment since May, as I am in remission.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!