Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Hello from VA (Read 3232 times)
Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Re: Hello from VA
Reply #25 - Oct 17th, 2010 at 3:39pm

Guiseppi wrote on Oct 17th, 2010 at 2:29pm:
Potter wrote on Oct 17th, 2010 at 11:32am:
Three minutes.   Does a siren go off when I post?

Potter

Almost makes it seem like we're watching you..... Smiley Grin

I would certainly hope so.

Potter

IP Logged

Lauren17
CH.com Sponsor

Texas
Reply #26 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:39am

Hey Spastic, LISTEN to Marc, my husband is one of the people he saved- he has this DOWN. These folks know what they are talking about.

And if you're a young strapping 25 year old you shouldn't have any trouble muscling a 70lb welding tank upstairs to your apartment, hmmm?

We're young too, alright, not AS young, but this is the WAY to go to manage CH. And if anyone asks, tell them pure O2 is the best hangover cure ever (which it is) and that's why you have it. It'll make you look all hardcore and stuff!

And Potter, so glad your on the board. This one and the "brain worms" post from Sandy's thread are the reason my C key is sticking on my keyboard now- coffee spewed on a keyboard will do that to you it turns out!

Never, never, never give up.

IP Logged

Lauren17
CH.com Sponsor

Texas
Reply #27 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 12:22pm

ALSO, the Imitrex nasal spray works for my husband if you don't want to jump straight to the Imitrex injections. At least worth a try and gotta work better than pills. Though be aware he is not in the majority on that.

And Melatonin- if you are getting night time hits I recommend it. Lots of good info on the board.

Never, never, never give up.

IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #28 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 12:28pm

Lauren17 wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:39am:
.. if anyone asks, tell them pure O2 is the best hangover cure ever (which it is) and that's why you have it. It'll make you look all hardcore and stuff!....

LOL - good strategy! Heck you oughta take it to the next level and get several large prominent tatoos of O2 cylinders!
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2010 at 12:30pm by bejeeber »  

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!