Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cefaly (Read 2921 times)
GuardianSC
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Cefaly
Oct 10th, 2010 at 6:45pm

Has anyone ever tried Cefaly?  I just saw an ad for this electrotherapy visor and wondered if anyone here had heard of it, or used it.  If so, how do you rate it.

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Re: Cefaly
Reply #1 - Oct 10th, 2010 at 7:10pm

No.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #2 - Oct 10th, 2010 at 7:18pm

Hmmm.  I had to google it as I'd never heard of it before.  Almost exclusively everything I clicked on were advertisements for it.  Nothing of real value of determining what the heck it REALLY is.  I did notice that in the UK it sells for over $200.00  though.

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #3 - Oct 10th, 2010 at 7:19pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #4 - Oct 11th, 2010 at 2:02am

First reaction is forget it.  I think it is primarily a weight loss solution, but the only thing it lightens is the wallet. 

Of course I could be wrong.  That happened one other time.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #5 - Oct 12th, 2010 at 8:48am

Yup. Tried it. Didn't work. Same guy who insisted I see this light therapy chiro insisted I try this. But who knows? Maybe it will work for someone else. lance

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!