Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Vicks vaporub (Read 839 times)
Tom_Thumb
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|Roanoke Rapids|USA||0|0|NC,North_Carolina
Vicks vaporub
Sep 27th, 2010 at 4:13pm

I have been using vicks vaporub since MY CYCLE started on 9/16 . This is my first time trying it. I use it all day needed or not. I rub it on my nosals about every two hours. It seems to help with the pain . At this time I am seeing around a 3 to 4 kip of pain. Just wondering if anyone else as ever tried this with succes? I also have every other types of meds and aborters possible.So I guess that I could just be lucky for now.

fishingwayne42  
IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Re: Vicks vaporub
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 8:25am

I've not tried it, but I seem to remember others talking about it around here. I know you've been around the site a bit, and you do mention other abortives. None of them working for you? Here's hopin' and pryain' you have pf days and nights! Blessings. lance

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!