Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
rough night (Read 875 times)
johnscorpio13
CH.com Newbie

God Bless the pf days!

florida
rough night
Sep 10th, 2010 at 11:54am

hi all, wow, rough night last night last night up most of the night Sad , and sry let me clarify sumthing, i was a member of this site before but lost/couldn't remember my password doh' so had to re-apply. that being said i am, at least i think i am basically pretty educated on the basics, not that one cant learn more, ha!. anyway, last major cycle was 3/07-6/07, had decent work and ins., guess i didnt plan very well.  atm, unemployed with no ins.  cycle started the last week of Aug. thru the present, had Topomax stockpiled/left from last time and taking 75mg nightly, currently waiting on doctor to call in O2 to med supply (hope to heck they do before the weekend!), and down to my LAST 4mg of imitrix.
a bit sccaaared, but i wont give up the fight.

IP Logged

mikstudie
CH.com Old Timer

Beastmaster

Westland Mi.
Re: rough night
Reply #1 - Sep 10th, 2010 at 12:12pm

Sorry about the return of the beast.Yea sound like you need to get Dr. to restock your meds. Good luck and welcome back but sorry you had to come back.

IT'S JUST A HEADACHE,TAKE TWO ASPRIN AND GO TO BED!!!

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2010 at 4:28pm

How badly do you want the O2? Call your doc and offer to act as courier. You'll be right over to pick up the written script and take it to your supplier.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

lorac
CH.com Old Timer

Imagine

Tennessee
Reply #3 - Sep 11th, 2010 at 4:55pm

Hey John.   Don't forget to check the internet for coupons.   Some of the med co.s  have pretty good ones.     Zomig has had one for 35 dollars.

good luck

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #4 - Sep 13th, 2010 at 11:31am

I'm with Brew........give them a call and see if they'll call your prescription in to a delivery company. APRIA is who I use and they do same day delivery on new scripts. That way I'm never more then a few hours from my beloved 02! And good call keeping the meds stock piled! Wink

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #5 - Sep 14th, 2010 at 8:01am

Agreed; run your own courier service. And while I do have to have them deliver the big J tank (or M depending) I pick up my own backup E tanks. That way if I run out or run short, I have some O2 waiting, and since it's portable, I never leave home without it. Sorry you're back in cycle but good to have you back on the board. Of course you're scared; but you're in the right place! Blessings. lance

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!