Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Canadian pharmacies (Read 807 times)
kdeen0201
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Canadian pharmacies
Aug 23rd, 2010 at 4:27pm

I have been having a terrible time getting medication approved by my insurance. I have noticed that there are a lot of others also having problems with quantities. Does anybody know of a reputable Canadian company to buy from? Or if it's even safe? Any input would be helpful.

IP Logged

JustNotRight
CH.com Sponsor

CH version 15.0.8 member
since 2005 aka GingerS224

Wilkes-Barre, Pa (USA)
Re: Canadian pharmacies
Reply #1 - Aug 23rd, 2010 at 8:07pm

I don't know of any Canadian pharmacies but check these links they may be of help to you...

Discount prescription card, it's free.
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
See this link for the original site and more info on the discount card.
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

If you are on Imitrex or a drug made by Glaxo-Smith-Kline check this out.

Good Luck!
« Last Edit: Aug 23rd, 2010 at 8:12pm by JustNotRight »  

An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
M.K. Gandhi

If you are going through hell...Just keep going
WWW JustNotRight gngr.stewart GingerS224  
IP Logged

Bob Johnson
CH.com Alumnus

"Only the educated are
free." -Epictetus

Kennett Square, PA (USA)
Reply #2 - Aug 24th, 2010 at 4:15am

Their national control system is as good as is that of the US. I used a source for many years until our Medicare Part B kicked in.

But I'd exhaust your appeals procedures via your doc and the insurance company before making this move. Some of the national drug store chains have a buying program which deserve a look as a way to get discounts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This info from CONSUMER REPORTS, 10/05:

Source of info about online pharmacies with a similar review process plus price information:

Bob Johnson

IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #3 - Aug 24th, 2010 at 8:34am

I've used Doctorsolve.com satisfactorily. You still need a Rx, but they will keep an open account and since you are paying in cash (not insurance, although it tends to be just a little more expensive than with insurance) the limits of purchase amount aren't as restrictive. lance

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!