Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Red Bull Energy Shots on Sale (Read 1786 times)
Katherinecm
CH.com Sponsor

Des Moines, IA, USA
Red Bull Energy Shots on Sale
Aug 18th, 2010 at 11:49am

At Dollar Tree for $1!

I bought out my local store.  Haven't checked the ones in other neighborhoods yet.

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings that have a human experience."  Teilhard de Chardin
Katherinecm Katherinecm http://www.facebook.com/katym katycatcm katycatcm  
IP Logged

neuropath
CH.com Veteran

Same Hit, Different Day

Re: Red Bull Energy Shots on Sale
Reply #1 - Aug 29th, 2010 at 8:59pm

They totally work for me.

IP Logged

dstazer
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - Oct 11th, 2010 at 11:02am

You got that right - much better than the imitrex

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #3 - Oct 11th, 2010 at 11:41am

THanks!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #4 - Oct 11th, 2010 at 10:31pm

dstazer wrote on Oct 11th, 2010 at 11:02am:
You got that right - much better than the imitrex

I wish I could say Red Bull aborts CH hits much better than imitrex for me. That's not at all the case, but I do find that Red Bull will work on some shadows, and the wife aborts migraines with the Red Bull shots. I wish there was a Dollar tree around here!

Works much better than imitrex, dstazer? I figure that what you mean by that is that it aborts your attacks without the side effect risk of imitrex? Or maybe you're only familiar with imitrex pills, which tend to be pathetically imeffective, as opposed to the injectible form, which is about the most powerful abortive known. (Disclaimer - high LPM O2 is my preferred 1st line abortive due to it's non toxic nature, but I keep imitrex injections at the ready as a backup in case pulling out the big guns becomes necessary).
« Last Edit: Oct 12th, 2010 at 6:38pm by bejeeber »  

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

dstazer
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #5 - Oct 12th, 2010 at 4:18am

I stopped using the imitrex. I found that it tended to prolong the duration of the bouts plus the side effect of the rebound headaches. Prior to the imitrex I would have episodes maybe 2-3 weeks in duration and on the imitrex the episodes lasted 6-8 weeks at a time. Yeah I use red bull to abort the CH as well as broncaid. This method works better for my case.

IP Logged

Headache Boy uk
CH.com Old Timer

Matthew ch 11 v 28

Mersea Island nr Colchester
Reply #6 - Oct 12th, 2010 at 6:25pm

Just a note to any one who like me can't tolerate artificial sweeteners , the red bull shots are full of the stuff ,un like the cans . I wish they weren't cos they are much easier to get down quick but when I had one, two hours later I was rolling around on the floor feeling like I'd got an alien trying to get out of my stomach  Huh

God bless

Nigel

You can't speak a kind word too soon, For you never know how soon it will be too late.

Some people cause happyness wherever they go, others whenever they go

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #7 - Oct 13th, 2010 at 7:01pm

Unfortunately the sale was a local item. Sad  The ones around here never handle Red Bull, just RipIt and Monster (shots).

Oh well, just as soon as I get over this HA I won't have any more.  Anyone want the case and a half of energy drinks I have in the basement?  LOL

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!