Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Oxygen YYAAAYYY (Read 791 times)
joedell71
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Oxygen YYAAAYYY
Aug 6th, 2010 at 6:42pm

Got my first delivery of oxygen about ten mins ago Grin. I had to pay for the first setup as I am waiting for some records to be mailed to my doctor here in new york from ct so I can get it on my insurance. I'm just happy to have it. My belly looks like a damned pincushion from all of the imitrex I have had to take. The info in the oxygen link really helped me to talk to the respiratory therapist at the company about the equipt I needed. Thanks. I received 1 H tank and 4 portable sized E tanks as I am going to Atlanta next week and wanted to have a setup to travel with.

IP Logged

JustNotRight
CH.com Sponsor

CH version 15.0.8 member
since 2005 aka GingerS224

Wilkes-Barre, Pa (USA)
Re: Oxygen YYAAAYYY
Reply #1 - Aug 6th, 2010 at 6:57pm

Congrats Joe!!

Now to visit the CH.com Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register store for a good mask!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
M.K. Gandhi

If you are going through hell...Just keep going
WWW JustNotRight gngr.stewart GingerS224  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #2 - Aug 6th, 2010 at 7:01pm

I hope and pray it proves the silver bullet for you that it has been for me. The beast pretty much stopped scaring me once I got my 02! Congrats.

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Kate in Oz
CH.com Hall of Famer

Australia
Reply #3 - Aug 8th, 2010 at 8:04am

Same!  Just having it in the house eliminates the fear factor.

Good luck Joe, if it doesn't work the first time, keep trying, don't give up!  It took me a while to get my technique sorted out, but now I swear by it.

Wishin you all the best,

Kate

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #4 - Aug 8th, 2010 at 8:12am

Quote:
I received 1 H tank and 4 portable sized E tanks as I am going to Atlanta next week and wanted to have a setup to travel with.

I'm assuming you're driving? Because no airline in America will let you take them with you.

If you're flying, call your oxygen supply house and have them set you up with a rig in your destination city.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

joedell71
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #5 - Aug 10th, 2010 at 5:50pm

Brew wrote on Aug 8th, 2010 at 8:12am:
Quote:
I received 1 H tank and 4 portable sized E tanks as I am going to Atlanta next week and wanted to have a setup to travel with.

I'm assuming you're driving? Because no airline in America will let you take them with you.

If you're flying, call your oxygen supply house and have them set you up with a rig in your destination city.

Yes I am driving and I am all set up with an oxygen distributor in the city I am going to. The company I get it from here was super cool in helping me with that. Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!