Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
CH, Pregnant, U/S today (Read 1760 times)
Lettucehead
CH.com Old Timer

I am very blessed...

Iowa
CH, Pregnant, U/S today
Jul 6th, 2010 at 7:46am

Nervous - have a level II ultrasound and possible amniocentesis today.

Daily hits usually waking me up in the morning about 5:30 to 6:00AM, but they're gone within 30-45 min or so with some Red Bull and O2. 

Episode is still continuing - going on 8 weeks - but Verapmil (240mg total) and cyproheptadine (12mg total) three times a day with magnesium (400mg) and just a touch of lamictal (25mg) before bed have at least mostly brought them under control - just except for that AM hit.  Having some shadows in the afternoon, but I've been wondering if that's more caffiene withdrawl headache...

But, hey, compared to where I was a few weeks ago, it's smoooooth sailing...

About 4 1/2 months along now.
With any luck, we'll learn gender today.
I just want him/her to be fat and happy with all his/her parts intact...
Please, keep us in your thoughts...

Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear... 'The Terminator' AKA CH

IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Re: CH, Pregnant, U/S today
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2010 at 7:50am

Blessings for you and your child. May all go well and don't forget to count the toes! lance

IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #2 - Jul 6th, 2010 at 1:26pm

The best o' wishes to y'all today.  Smiley

Since you're 8 weeks into this episode you'd think you could get a break any minute now and just have this stoopid episode OVER.

Here's hoping the beast goes bye bye real soon like.  Smiley

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #3 - Jul 6th, 2010 at 1:52pm

My bride was high-risk, and so she ended up having 6 ultrasounds, the first five of which revealed a girl baby.

After the 6th, she called me at the office, asked if I was sitting down (I was), and proceeded to tell me that my daughter had testicles.

Moral of the story: Either don't ask, or be prepared to repaint the nursery postpartum.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Lettucehead
CH.com Old Timer

I am very blessed...

Iowa
Reply #4 - Jul 6th, 2010 at 9:14pm

Thank you for all your good wishes!

Hahahaha!  Baby is fat and happy! 
Growing well with no sign of a problem.
Around 75% in growth.
Got a good look at most parts - we'll likely have another u/s in a month or so and make sure.

75% likelihood boy but the turkey was sitting on his feet much of the time....

What a relief that all is looking OK right now...
Cheesy 

Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear... 'The Terminator' AKA CH

IP Logged

Jimi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't feed the moderators

Madisonville, KY
Reply #5 - Jul 6th, 2010 at 9:29pm

Great news and I am happy for you. Smiley

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ Hendrix1473  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #6 - Jul 6th, 2010 at 11:32pm

Congrats on all good news! Prayers that more of that is all we'll see! Smiley

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #7 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 2:52am

Great news but please pick a name other than "turkey" when the baby arrives. The poor kid will never live down that name, especially when it's Thanksgiving Day in the US.

IP Logged

sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Reply #8 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 3:03am

I'm glad that everything's fine. Smiley

I do hope that ch will soon leave you to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy in remission... Smiley

PF days,

Sanna

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Downsville LA
Reply #9 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 8:34am

good news!  My niece-in-law was high risk, had ultrasounds done up until the day she delivered.  Nursery was painted pink, lots of cute little girl clothes.  She delivered and the doc was really, really surprised!  Put's a whole new meaning on the phrase, "grow a set".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!