Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
any SSDI support-recomendations? (Read 619 times)
rare ?
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

mcminnville,OR.USA
any SSDI support-recomendations?
Jul 4th, 2010 at 10:58pm

im 42, ch started at 20. after years of sleepless cycles; fear,depression,fatigue, overwhelmed and insecure by this disorder. work dont work! chronic like clockwork now. there are differences in attacks, as to triggers or times, i feel the change in my throat and eyes, weekly.  i filed for ssdi 18mos. just got my denial for the reconsideration, now to an administrative judge. empathy is all i ask, for what few really have a clue! i need the lawyer!

IP Logged

jayhedges
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Re: any SSDI support-recomendations?
Reply #1 - Jul 4th, 2010 at 11:14pm

Sorry you are suffering so much and fighting the system. This looks like you first post. Have you tried some of the alternative treatments you can find at clusterbusters.com? A lot of us are having success. There are a lot of people who will advise and maybe recommend a lawyer or for sure physicians who know what to write for disability claims. Stick aropund here for a couple days and check out custerbusters.com. High volume Oxygen? Seeds? Shrooms? Don't give in. You have fought a long time. See if you get help here. Jay

IP Logged

JustNotRight
CH.com Sponsor

CH version 15.0.8 member
since 2005 aka GingerS224

Wilkes-Barre, Pa (USA)
Re: any SSDI support-recomendations?
Reply #2 - Jul 5th, 2010 at 7:07pm

I agree with Jay there may be options you have yet to try before going SSDI.  Read all you can here and on Clusterbusters site. 

I can empathize as I was out of work for a few years with Chronic CH and went back to work just over 3 years ago, still chronic.  I have not gotten through one week with out a CH hit in I don't know how long, hell lately it's been daily even if a mild hit.

If however you are going through with the SSDI you will most likely need to get a lawyer, as well as gather all the information from here on CH Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register and from wiki Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register print it all either from home or a library and take that with you.  You will need to go in completely armed with information on CH and provide information from your Doctor as to what you have been going through.

Either way my thoughts are with you and hope you find PF times.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
M.K. Gandhi

If you are going through hell...Just keep going
WWW JustNotRight gngr.stewart GingerS224  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!