Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Question about shrooms (Read 1051 times)
Imitrex Junkie
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Question about shrooms
Jun 28th, 2010 at 11:01pm

I haven't been to the CH site in several years but plan to start spending more time here. I'm in the peak of my current cycle usually getting woken up 1-3 times a night but I keep my imitrex close by. I dont know how I managed through the 1st 15 years without it. Now, as a veteran CH sufferer I stock up throughout the year as my insurance only pays for 1 pack of pills and 5 vials a month. If I use small enough doses I can usually get through my cycle with a little to spare. Anyway, I have read about a few studies where 60-70% of psych mushroom users were able to terminate their cylces using small doses. Has anyone tried this? I know last time I visited the sight there were some positive messages from those that had tried it. I have access to the shrooms but am not sure how much to take or how often. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Re: Question about shrooms
Reply #1 - Jun 29th, 2010 at 1:52am

Hey IJ,

Yes, a bunch of people have tried it with success (not me, although I would have during my last cycle if I would have had access).

You'll see positive reports over in the Time for the 75-80% to stand up and be counted thread in the Medications,  Treatments,  Therapies forum on this site.

And clusterbusters.com is pretty much dedicated to it and has it's own forum. There's your place to find out about dosage etc.

Even Newsweek, National Geographic, etc. have been running positive reports on the subject, With Harvard Medical researcers et al initiating medical trials (with BOL, a non hallucinogenic form of LSD).

Congrats on having access!!  Cool

For a backup plan, it wouldn't hurt to check out the new method of O2 use, which has become wildly popular here, and can be found at the oxygen info link to the left of this page.

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

bonkers
CH.com Old Timer

What is THIS?

San Diego, California
Reply #2 - Jun 29th, 2010 at 5:18am

Hi I.J.,

The forum at ClusterBusters.com, Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register, has become quite active over the past few months since its inception near the end of last year. There are now 463 and counting registered members. The forum is patterned after this one so you shouldn't have much trouble finding your way around. Like bejeeber mentioned, the site is devoted to "alternate" methods of "busting" Cluster Headaches, with the primary focus on the use of Psilocybe mushrooms. I look forward to seeing you there.

Ron

p.s. - I don't suffer from the headaches. I care for my son Michael (Bonkers) who does.

Excessive sorrow laughs. Excessive joy weeps.
  -Blake

IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #3 - Jun 29th, 2010 at 7:39am

Welcome Trex junkie!

What everybody else said....visit clusterbusters.  You'll need to ditch the trex (or any triptan for that matter) though in order for these alternative therapies to work.  I personally would try the weakest option first.  There is a possibility you don't even need to feel the hallucinogenic effects by using rc seeds (which you'll read about over there).  I've been busting for two years who zero side effects and minimal clusters.  Do what Bejeeber said and get the oxygen.  It's 10x better than Imitrex and it doesn't cause rebound headaches or interfere with busting.  You can PM me if you need more info in detail.

Best of luck!

Chad

When the PAIN starts, I FIGHT back!

Rivea Corymbosa seeds were my KO punch, now D3 is the front runner!

IP Logged

Imitrex Junkie
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #4 - Jun 29th, 2010 at 10:24pm

Thanks alot for the feedback. I'll check out these forums.

IP Logged

neuropath
CH.com Veteran

Same Hit, Different Day

Reply #5 - Jul 4th, 2010 at 3:05am

Psylocibin and LSD have been the only effective treatment for me. Worth checking out at clusterbusters.com.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!