Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
New Wife of a 20 Year Sufferer in IA (Read 4951 times)
tarijo
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Iowa, USA
Re: New Wife of a 20 Year Sufferer in IA
Reply #25 - Jun 19th, 2010 at 10:04am

I wonder if we could have Linweld take a look inside to make sure that its clear of rust.  Or ask for new tanks.  IDK.  It's hard to figure some of this stuff out and I feel like idiot asking so many questions.  But then if I don't ask-I will never know and then I really will look like an idiot!!

Still think we should've grabbed the tanks yesterday.  2 of them.  Even if we didn't have the regulator for it.  Just in case.

I see my hubby was posting at 5 this morning.  Gives me an idea how much sleep he's had.  He was having tingles on his left side last night.  Please, God, no!!  He always has them on the right.  Tingles on both sides.  At the same time.

I was wondering if it isn't trying to run away from the meds.  Although if the beast was as smart as it thinks it is, it would know that the meds will work on both sides! 

Knowledge is POWER!
WWW Tari Jo VanDeKieft  
IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Re: New Wife of a 20 Year Sufferer in IA
Reply #26 - Jun 19th, 2010 at 10:26am

Tarijo,

Never feel like an idiot for asking a question.  We all did the same when we first found this site.  I'd rather ask then sit in pain. 

Now, I use the medical tanks, but a ton on here use the welder tanks and they have had no issues with the dirt in the interior escaping.  I would think it's almost impossible for a spec of rust or dirt to proceed through the fittings in the regulator.

I would get the tanks and start using them as soon as
he has an onset or shadow headache.  The sooner you jump on that tank, the sooner you abort.  If it doesn't work right away, keep on trying maybe every 10 minutes and continue ask questions.  Mr. Batch seems to be the master on here and he would be a great person to ask questions.  If it does work right the first time, stay on it for an addition 5 or so minutes after the pain is gone to be sure you killed the hit.

Best of luck!

Chad

When the PAIN starts, I FIGHT back!

Rivea Corymbosa seeds were my KO punch, now D3 is the front runner!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!