Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mushrooms for clusters??? (Read 2347 times)
foolclip281
CH.com Newbie

One Deep Until Die

Spring, TX
Mushrooms for clusters???
Jun 8th, 2010 at 9:17am

I'm 26 years old, my first post was yesterday... I have been reading you guy's some of you saying that psychadelic mushrooms are effective in relieving cluster headaches.  We have a ranch in TX which as a reckless teen I used to go out with my buddies and pick the magic mushrooms to "trip" off of... Well i'm all grown up now and the thought of mushrooms has not even crossed my mine... however is this truly something that can be effective? If so at what dosage? Shall I make the tea, or eat the caps? I'm knowladgeble on what kind I need to pick, so that's not a problem... I never had a cluster back when i was tripping on them for fun in h.s. so i would've probably put 2 and 2 together! LOL In all seriousness I know it can't be an "intoxicating" amount so what do you guys recommend? Am I even reading it right that this is a possiblity? Like I said, I'm a Texas boy with a ranch, and in the mornings those shrooms are everywhere... If this is in fact a proven preventative i will be making a treck up there soon with garbage bag in hand! Info. please...

"Everybody has a plan, till' they get punched in the mouth."  Mike Tyson

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: Mushrooms for clusters???
Reply #1 - Jun 8th, 2010 at 9:20am

go to    clusterbusters.com            they are having a remarkably success rate. Good luck.

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Jeannie
CH.com Sponsor

Live, Laugh, Love....

St Louis, Missouri
Reply #2 - Jun 8th, 2010 at 9:20am

Check out clusterbusters.com

Read everything there!  Good luck!!!!

Jeannie

"It's all a grand illusion when you think you're in control." ~ Kenny Chesney

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #3 - Jun 8th, 2010 at 9:21am

clusterbusters.com

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #4 - Jun 8th, 2010 at 9:47am

ditto on reply 1 thru 3.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Join the forum there and the experts can advise.

When the PAIN starts, I FIGHT back!

Rivea Corymbosa seeds were my KO punch, now D3 is the front runner!

IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #5 - Jun 8th, 2010 at 11:06am

Oh my Lord you have the mushrooms growing right on your property.

This psilocybin treatment for CH is for real and (assuming you have CH) it looks like you may have been handed an incredibly effective preventative on a silver platter.

There are other folks here who have put 2 + 2 together regarding their past recreational mushroom consumption and absence of CH during that time.

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

Skull Buster
CH.com Junior

WARNING: Easily amused

birmingham AL
Reply #6 - Jun 8th, 2010 at 2:36pm

yes!! I am a member over at clusterbusters as well. I recently found a bunch of mushies on sunday. And yes, they are the righ kind, as I also use to have fun with them in my late teen years and early twentys. I have them in storage, and I will try them around Septemper in hopes of breaking the fall cycle. If that works, Ill be happy. But If I can take some in feb. and break my very bad spring cycle for the first time ever, I'll be bouncing off the walls in joy. Cheesy Smiley Cool My spring cycle is brutal. I've been PF for about 24 hrs now. Hoping I'm nearing the end of this cycle. CAN'T WAIT TO TRY MY NEW FOUND GIFT FROM THE COWS IN THE FALL.   Cool   wISHING YOU ALL  MANY PF DAYS

IP Logged

coach_bill
CH.com Hall of Famer

"Dont expect me to lay
down for this"

x0|euclid|USA||0|0|OH,Ohio
Reply #7 - Jun 9th, 2010 at 11:04pm

Wow,

My mom use to tell me " son looks like you fell in shit and came out smelling like a rose". Im totally
100% over the top jealous of you my new friend..

But remember this is a public form,,, 

Coach Bill Cool
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2010 at 11:06pm by coach_bill »  

boy i cant wait till it's my turn to give him a headache. paybacks a bitch
IP Logged

thingfishp
CH.com Junior

Wilco Loves Ya Baby

Reply #8 - Jun 10th, 2010 at 4:42pm

Anyone know about wild psilocybins growing in CT?  What kind, what would I look for, when and how they grow?  I know someone with a small beef farm and would ask to hunt his fields if I knew what to look for and when.  I have checked out some of the stuff over at Clusterbusters, too, and intend to spend a little more time digging over there.  I'm ready to try anything.

New Haven, CT

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #9 - Jun 10th, 2010 at 4:57pm

thingfishp wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 at 4:42pm:
Anyone know about wild psilocybins growing in CT?  What kind, what would I look for, when and how they grow?  I know someone with a small beef farm and would ask to hunt his fields if I knew what to look for and when.  I have checked out some of the stuff over at Clusterbusters, too, and intend to spend a little more time digging over there.  I'm ready to try anything.

Your questions are really better directed to the forum at:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Go over there, sign up, and grab yourself a screenname. A few of us here have "dual citizenship."

I'm sure you can understand that many would be hesitant to even reply to you here.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

PlayDoh
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #10 - Jun 10th, 2010 at 5:22pm

thingfishp wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 at 4:42pm:

As strong and tough as CH's are, I AM STRONGER!

IP Logged

thingfishp
CH.com Junior

Wilco Loves Ya Baby

Reply #11 - Jun 10th, 2010 at 6:38pm

I signed up there yesterday.  I totally understand the sensitive nature of this topic.  It would be professionally disastrous for me should my employer get wind.  I'm just desparate enough to investigate all avenues at this point.  Thanks

New Haven, CT

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #12 - Jun 10th, 2010 at 9:19pm

So you DO understand why others can be evasive at best when attempting to answer your questions.

IP Logged

davidj35
CH.com Veteran

02 is my best friend

x0|LaGrange|USA||0|0|NY,New_York
Reply #13 - Jun 11th, 2010 at 11:38am

True that Brew, always a bit of a concern even though I have tried to be very open, sometimes the questions people pose seem a bit pointed and I rein myself in some. At that point I will wait and see additional posts and then maybe PM the person.

David Ellicott  
IP Logged

byoung111
CH.com Junior

It's just one of those
days!

Portland, OR
Reply #14 - Jun 18th, 2010 at 3:23pm

I've had luck with this treatment for the last two years. I'm three months past my cycle this year. I recently got divorced, and I think that has caused the beast to come back. So far, the treatment is not working. I think it's all stress related. I would still recommend trying it.

IP Logged

Skull Buster
CH.com Junior

WARNING: Easily amused

birmingham AL
Reply #15 - Jun 19th, 2010 at 4:01pm

byoung111 wrote on Jun 18th, 2010 at 3:23pm:
I've had luck with this treatment for the last two years. I'm three months past my cycle this year. I recently got divorced, and I think that has caused the beast to come back. So far, the treatment is not working. I think it's all stress related. I would still recommend trying it.

It happens man. My father told me once that he went  few years PF and got real mad and upset about something, and BAM!!! now he's cronic, and been taking lithium for 20 lears.  Sad   SUCKS!

IP Logged

jayhedges
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #16 - Jun 19th, 2010 at 8:26pm

still very popular on college campuses. Try there...I did them not long ago but before my first Ch which is still pounding me into the ground in day 9.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!