Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I love CH.com (Read 545 times)
Righteye
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Vacaville, CA
I love CH.com
May 31st, 2010 at 2:48pm

Last night was my first night actually getting oxygen in a good amount.  I cut the nose valves off and just sucked on the O2. Breathed in my mouth, and out my nose.  I can't say it's working 100%, but I'm going to try G.'s advice and use the zip lock bag McGyver trick.  I am however 100% relieved because the O2 session before I went to sleep last nite, worked enough that I slept 12-6am.  Awesome, first time in two weeks.  I really cannot express how grateful I am to you all and to the people who make this website work.  I'm at the beginning I know, but things are lookin up.

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Re: I love CH.com
Reply #1 - May 31st, 2010 at 8:15pm

Glad to hear you got 02.  Try this:  Hyperventilate when on the oxygen.  really fast breaths almost til you feel a bit dizzy.

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Re: I love CH.com
Reply #2 - May 31st, 2010 at 8:54pm

How bout a non re-breather mask.  Two bucks and change.

Potter

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!