Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Out of cycle ? (Read 677 times)
OneEyeBlind
CH.com Hall of Famer

Yea, I can do this

x0|Marysville|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvania
Out of cycle ?
Apr 28th, 2010 at 7:36pm

OMG, I slept last night.  I mean, really slept !  Took two naps today and no headachs ... just shadows !  I would do the happy dance, but I'm just wanting to go back to bed and dream that this cycle never happened. 

I want to thank everyone who helped me through this cycle.  The info & help on the O2 was FABULOUS !  I did most of this cycle with just O2 thanks to the info gotten here.  This cycle was much shorter than the last, and I attribute that to using O2 and not drugs.  I did do the verapamil, and probably won't stop doing that for a little bit ... I'm not tempting fate.  I'll also keep my O2 handy for a bit.

Smooches to all who helped me through this cycle.  I can't thank you enough !  I might have to suffer with the shadows, which I am still getting, for a while .... but who cares when you can close your eyes ... thank the Lord you are alive .... and snore.    Cheesy

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
topnoodle  
IP Logged

PGHgirl
CH.com Newbie

Sewickley, PA   USA
Re: Out of cycle ?
Reply #1 - Apr 28th, 2010 at 11:19pm

Great to hear and wishes for many PF days to you. I am doing the same happy dance I did wait 5 PF days to start dancing just to make sure Smiley
Smiley

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #2 - Apr 29th, 2010 at 12:25am

Dance away and enjoy the pain free days!!! Wink

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #3 - Apr 29th, 2010 at 1:01am

Sounds as if the Thing has left the building.   Smiley

Happy dance most definitely in order. 

Best wishes,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #4 - Apr 30th, 2010 at 8:18am

Sleep rocks!!! And don't go away; we like PF people, they keep us hoping!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!