Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Packing it up (Read 893 times)
napa1026
CH.com Newbie

I Love CHs

Antioch
Packing it up
Apr 25th, 2010 at 10:05pm

This is the first cycle I have been thru while being a member of this forum or even knowing about it. Thanks for the advise, I now know how to use my 02 and it works!! There is some great humor here and support that kept me hanging on. And not just accepting some the the sh&t. Im about to see the neurologist, after taking my stupid headache class, and I just got my CPAP. This is a result of cruising this board. BTW, I love the CPAP. I have never slept so good. Even able to take a nape during the day!! woohoo. I feel for the chronics, I can only imagine. I do believe I have received great advise as they have plenty of CH wisdom. I would have never had 02 delivered to my office at work, I would have just said these HA should end soon.

I'm now 3 weeks and 2 days headache free!!!
Today I started packing it up for this round. 8 weeks was plenty of dancing for me. So as I look around, its a CH war zone.
on the front porch: 10 full bottles of 02
on my side of the bed 4 empties, one half full tank(optimist)1 optimask, another nonrebreather, a regular rebreather, 1 opimask 02 mouth piece. I like to switch it up with the 02 delivery i guess. full T-rex box and 2 empties, flashlight next to bed for those middle of the night regulator changes.
At work: 2 bottles of 02 both with 25 lpm regulators. extra stash of verap and T-rex
Car- 1 bottle 02, T-rex, verap
Anyhow, Ill be sticking around, as I want one of those cluster headaches.com cups, I hear you win one on your 100th post, just kidding. But I do want one.
Be well y'all.
Steve

IP Logged

clusterica
CH.com Junior

Israel
Re: Packing it up
Reply #1 - Apr 26th, 2010 at 1:13am

Hi Steve

I'm truly happy for you... woohoo!!!

Smiley

Don't take life too serious.
You'll never escape it alive anyway Smiley

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #2 - Apr 26th, 2010 at 1:29am

Couldn't be happier for you, Steve.   Smiley 

napa1026 wrote on Apr 25th, 2010 at 10:05pm:
Anyhow, Ill be sticking around, as I want one of those cluster headaches.com cups, I hear you win one on your 100th post, just kidding. But I do want one.
Steve

Stick around now that you're out of cycle, offer help where you can, post a hundred times in support of your brothers and sisters here, and I'll get you one myself.   Wink

Best,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #3 - Apr 26th, 2010 at 10:12am

Steve that's great news......way to take the bull by the horns and wrestle his butt to the floor! You're a perfect example of why DJ created this place, couldn't be happier for ya!

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

napa1026
CH.com Newbie

I Love CHs

Antioch
Reply #4 - Apr 26th, 2010 at 9:54pm

Thanks for all the kind words, Im feelin the positive vibes!!

Steve

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Reply #5 - Apr 27th, 2010 at 12:51am

Steve, I got my cup a few months ago and use it several times weekly.  Hope you get one for yourself.  I've been in remission almost 5 yrs and post daily.  Lots to learn everyday.  Knowledge is power.  Helping others is a good feeling.  Good to see you are not a "fair weather friend" who only comes around when in need.   Wink

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!