Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Best Online Companies for RC Seeds? (Read 841 times)
Smknsmly
CH.com Newbie

AL/GA
Best Online Companies for RC Seeds?
Apr 23rd, 2010 at 8:51am

I usually order from Iamshaman, but when my order came in they had noted that they were back ordered. I emailed them and they replied that they were discontinued for a couple of months... ?

Anyone have any other recommendations?

Thanks

IP Logged

Smknsmly
CH.com Newbie

AL/GA
Re: Best Online Companies for RC Seeds?
Reply #1 - Apr 23rd, 2010 at 9:40am

I haven't been online here in a while, i guess i'm out of the loop. I didn't realize there was a problem now with RC suppliers. I just found this link on Clusterbusters forum, I can't access the actual CB site due to restrictions on my network at work.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Please let me know if someone knows a good place to order.

IP Logged

fightguy
CH.com Junior

Mesa, Arizona
Reply #2 - Apr 23rd, 2010 at 10:07am

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I ordered from them, and the shipping was SUPER fast.

However, the seeds did not seem very potent in terms of LSA. I had about 25-30 of them, ground up and soaked in wine, and barely felt any different. This is in contrast to the 5-6 HBWR seeds that I got from Iamshaman, prepared the same way, which had got me pretty messed up.

After the 1st does of HBWR seeds I went 5 days without a headache, and another 3 more PF days since

WWW 1775274236  
IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #3 - Apr 23rd, 2010 at 10:54am

I used this place since Iamshaman was not selling the seeds due to issues you can read about on Clusterbusters forum.

When the PAIN starts, I FIGHT back!

Rivea Corymbosa seeds were my KO punch, now D3 is the front runner!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!