Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
MRA/MRI Results: Specific question (Read 482 times)
Cynde
CH.com Junior

x0|Fairfax|USA||0|0|VA,Virginia
MRA/MRI Results: Specific question
Apr 20th, 2010 at 2:54am

Has anyone here ever been told that they have an incomplete Circle of Willis when they received an MRA or MRI report?  I have been reading literature on the connection between swelling in the carotid artery (the one that pushes on the trigeminal nerve and causes our pain) and the inability of the missing vessels to accommodate the extra blood flow, and the possible relationship to migraine ans stroke.  My sister and I both have this.  She had a massive stroke at 42 from aneurysm on right carotid (severely disabled now); I suffer severe episodic CH; my mother suffered debilitating migraines for 55 years. 
Has anyone out there received a diagnosis of "incomplete Circle of Willis"?  I'm doing an informal survey...nothing statistical, just back-of-the-envelope.
Thanks.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!