Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Occipital Nerve Stimulator (Read 435 times)
Lee_Ann
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Texas
Occipital Nerve Stimulator
Apr 19th, 2010 at 4:00pm

My husband has had chronic clusters since 2003.  He has tried just about every thing.  Many drugs that I can't even remember the names.  For the last 2 1/2 years he has been on Verapamil/Lithium. It worked well as far as relieving the headaches, but he couldn't take the side effects any longer.  His dr in Dallas recommended the ONS.  He had the trial stimulator on April 9. Unfortunately it did not work for him.  He was so sure it would work and was so disappointed as you can imagine.

I finally got him to try the Kilowatt3 regimen.  He's been on it for about 4 days now.  I also finally got him the non-rebreather oxygen mask.  Thanks DJ.

At this point I'm not sure if it's the difference in the mask or a combination of the Kilowatt3 regimen, but he is able to abort in about 5 minutes.  If this doesn't work, next stop clusterbusters.  Does anyone know when the website will be back up?

Wishing all of you pf days and nights.

Lee Ann

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!