Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
HCG HORMONE INJECTIONS (Read 502 times)
Jv
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

HCG HORMONE INJECTIONS
Apr 14th, 2010 at 8:15am

I HAVE BEEN CLUSTER FREE FOR THREE YEARS- THE LAST CYCLE WAS TREATED USING CORTISONE BLOCK AND NEURONTIN- I NORMALLY GET THE CLUSTERS IN A TWO YEAR CYCLE AT EXACTLY THE SAME TIME DURING THE AUTUMN MONTHS- I HAVE BEEN ON HCG FOR THREE WEEKS AND HAVE EXPERIENCED THE START OF THE CLUSTERS-A WEEK AGO- CAN THE TRIGGER BE THE HCG OR IS IT JUST THT FACT THAT THIS IS NOW THE CLUSTER CYCLE STARTING- SHOULD I STOP TAKING THE HCG?

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Re: HCG HORMONE INJECTIONS
Reply #1 - Apr 14th, 2010 at 11:57am

Only you and your doctor can answer that one.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Bob Johnson
CH.com Alumnus

"Only the educated are
free." -Epictetus

Kennett Square, PA (USA)
Re: HCG HORMONE INJECTIONS
Reply #2 - Apr 14th, 2010 at 3:17pm

You have been using hcg to prevent a cycle from starting? That's what I'm reading.

If so, that doesn't make sense. It would be easier to start one of the preventive, Verapamil, etc. to block the cycle.

See the PDF file, below.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register (144 KB | 27 )

Bob Johnson

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!