Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A BIG THANK YOU (Read 771 times)
tex_leger
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|irishtown|Canada||0|0|NB,New_Brunswick
A BIG THANK YOU
Apr 9th, 2010 at 9:00am

Smiley SmileyI have been ch free for 5 years now. Last week they came back for a visit (lol), I was away from home and did not have my kudzu with me, never ever thinking they would come back, all I had with me was melatonin. I had been taking 15 mg a night for 5 years now and they have kept the ch at bay. Finally I got home and was able to get my kudzu, with the melatonin and kudzu I was able to beat the ch back down and feel that I will be free once again in a week. I would like to say thanks to this site and everyone on it. If it wasn't for this site I would never have found out about melatonin and kudzu. this site has saved my life after prednisone stop working. Thanks to all. Tex

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: A BIG THANK YOU
Reply #1 - Apr 9th, 2010 at 10:58am

That's why several of us are trying to nominate DJ for sainthood.........if those damned You Tube videos would stop popping up we just might have a chance! Grin

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

horsegirl
CH.com Veteran

Cluster Headaches

x0||USA||0|0|IA,Iowa
Reply #2 - Apr 9th, 2010 at 1:15pm

I don't remember what kudzu is ?

IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #3 - Apr 9th, 2010 at 1:32pm

horsegirl wrote on Apr 9th, 2010 at 1:15pm:
I don't remember what kudzu is ?

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

When the PAIN starts, I FIGHT back!

Rivea Corymbosa seeds were my KO punch, now D3 is the front runner!

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #4 - Apr 10th, 2010 at 5:02pm

Kudzu is an herbal suppliment that a number of us have been using in place of Verap, Lithium, or Topamax as a prevent.  It doesn't have the side effects of the others, but for some works as well or even better.  As with anything dealing with the beast YMMV.

Do a search for it under Meds and Treatments.  There is a rather long thread started by Nani a couple of years ago that is pretty in depth. 

PM me if you want further info.  I'll be happy to tell you where I get it, etc.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!