Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is this regulator adjustable? and how? (pic) (Read 1104 times)
jonathanhe
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Waterloo, ON, Canada
Is this regulator adjustable? and how? (pic)
Apr 8th, 2010 at 9:02pm

Hi, I got so much useful information from this board. Thank you everyone.

I just started my cycle this year and got a O2 cylinder today. (please see the attached jpg). My doctor only give me 7LPM prescription. I can start with that. Is this regulator adjustable, just in case I need higher flow rate? If yes how will I adjust that?

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register IMG_0372.JPG (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Re: Is this regulator adjustable? and how? (pic)
Reply #1 - Apr 8th, 2010 at 9:09pm

The white knob on the front I believe. Turn it up to 15lpm and work your way down in my opinon.

Don
« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2010 at 9:10pm by Skyhawk5 »  

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

jonathanhe
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Waterloo, ON, Canada
Reply #2 - Apr 8th, 2010 at 10:17pm

Hi, Thanks for reply. It looks like the white knob is the only thing that can be ajusted (if the green stuff on the left is not the one).
But the white knob is connected with the meter on the right side, which shows how many psi/kpa of O2. Does that mean psi/kpa actually related to LPM?

IP Logged

Barry_T_Coles
CH.com Alumnus

Karratha|,West_Australia
Reply #3 - Apr 8th, 2010 at 10:50pm

jonathanhe wrote on Apr 8th, 2010 at 10:17pm:
Hi, Thanks for reply. It looks like the white knob is the only thing that can be ajusted (if the green stuff on the left is not the one).
But the white knob is connected with the meter on the right side, which shows how many psi/kpa of O2. Does that mean psi/kpa actually related to LPM?

Hi J & Welcome
The guage on the right tells you how much o2 you have in the cylinder, the guage on the left tells you the flow rate in LPM, look to the bottom left of the left guage & you will see the letters
LPM OXYGEN
by adjusting the white knob you can increase the flow rate up to 15 LPM.

Cheers
Barry
« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2010 at 10:53pm by Barry_T_Coles »  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Of all the things i've lost in life the thing i miss most is my mind.
WWW http://mushys.com/kiwi  
IP Logged

jonathanhe
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Waterloo, ON, Canada
Reply #4 - Apr 9th, 2010 at 2:38am

Hi, Thanks Barry for the explanation. I understand now. Just had an onset and that white knob does that job and 15LPM works and stops the headache. Thanks both of you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!