Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rivea Corymbosa Seeds (Read 6593 times)
eeallen
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Rivea Corymbosa Seeds
Apr 7th, 2010 at 4:02pm

Hi All,

I'm new to posting here (although i've browsed around the site for years).  I've been getting em  episodic (spell every year to year and a half, lasts an average of 2 months) for 12 years now.   

Prednisone and Oxygen are my saviors while I'm getting them.  Though, my Dr. only lets me stay on the pred for so long, and when I ween off of it, its always a crapshoot on if/when they are gonna hit again.  Thankfully I always have my O2 and I try to keep it close.

Anyways, I've seen a number of people mention RC seeds in here.  I'm curious of the type of success rate they have, or if many of you have tried them or not.  I feel like I have been through a lot of different meds, preventative and abortive, but this is not something I've run into previously.  Is this something that many of you take and have found to be successful?   Like many people, I'm just trying to find something new to try, and the prednisone doesn't work as well for me as it used to (plus I can only take it for so long).

thanks in advance,
Eric

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Re: Rivea Corymbosa Seeds
Reply #1 - Apr 7th, 2010 at 4:08pm

Check the following site for all things RC (and more):

clusterbusters.com

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #2 - Apr 7th, 2010 at 6:43pm

On 'Therapies, Treatments, Therapies' there is a thread titled-"Time for the 70-80% to stand up and be counted." It's about what your asking.

Don

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

neuropath
CH.com Veteran

Same Hit, Different Day

Reply #3 - Apr 7th, 2010 at 10:38pm

RC and other alternative treatments developed and described on clusterbuster.com have shown remarkable results for many. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Their culmination have resulted in the first clinical trials of a substances referred to as BOL-148. Attached is an article you may find interesting in this respect.

Be conscious and well informed of the nature of this treatment range, for tolerances are minimal, both, in regards to your body and in regards to authorities.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register CH_-_BOL.pdf (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #4 - Apr 8th, 2010 at 6:30am

Seeds have done wonders for me, but there is too much to write here about it.  Like Brew said, check out Clusterbusters.com and read everything.  That's where we all learned.

Best of luck Smiley

Chad

When the PAIN starts, I FIGHT back!

Rivea Corymbosa seeds were my KO punch, now D3 is the front runner!

IP Logged

slhaas
CH.com Veteran

West Allis, WI, USA
Reply #5 - Apr 13th, 2010 at 3:45pm

Seeds haven't worked for me.  Last time I upped the dose and really went nuts in preparation and had a really bad experience with how I felt, and it didn't do much for the headaches, so I'm off the stuff, but it's worked for others.  Mushrooms once put me in remission for a year though!

500716817 slhaas99  
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #6 - Apr 13th, 2010 at 3:54pm

slhaas wrote on Apr 13th, 2010 at 3:45pm:
Seeds haven't worked for me.  Last time I upped the dose and really went nuts in preparation and had a really bad experience with how I felt, and it didn't do much for the headaches, so I'm off the stuff, but it's worked for others.  Mushrooms once put me in remission for a year though!

So why not shrooms again, my friend?

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

slhaas
CH.com Veteran

West Allis, WI, USA
Reply #7 - Apr 13th, 2010 at 4:55pm

I tried, but either they'd lost their potency or didn't work the second time around.  It's also possible I wasn't detoxed from all of the meds, so I need to try it when Im out of a cycle, which I always forget to do because I dislike the experience so much.  The other issue is that I don't grow them and I need to trust the quality of what I get/who I get it from, and don't have that source anymore... Im not about to troll 12th and North for some shrooms.  I should look into growing for medicinal purposes. Maybe when I get back into town... and we need to get together.

500716817 slhaas99  
IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #8 - Apr 14th, 2010 at 6:50am

slhaas wrote on Apr 13th, 2010 at 4:55pm:
I tried, but either they'd lost their potency or didn't work the second time around.  It's also possible I wasn't detoxed from all of the meds, so I need to try it when Im out of a cycle, which I always forget to do because I dislike the experience so much.  The other issue is that I don't grow them and I need to trust the quality of what I get/who I get it from, and don't have that source anymore... Im not about to troll 12th and North for some shrooms.  I should look into growing for medicinal purposes. Maybe when I get back into town... and we need to get together.

Hi there my friend, I have found that doing the maintenance dose out of cycle might be why my cycles are reduced in pain intensity, duration of hits and cycle length.  It could be a just coincidence so i'm not betting on the seeds, however for now i'll keep at it until that pattern changes.  Then i'll readjust my doses appropriately.  Every couple of months I dose (25-45 seeds) and the best part is I have no side effects other than getting sleepy and a some gas, lol  Grin

When the PAIN starts, I FIGHT back!

Rivea Corymbosa seeds were my KO punch, now D3 is the front runner!

IP Logged

slhaas
CH.com Veteran

West Allis, WI, USA
Reply #9 - Apr 14th, 2010 at 12:41pm

Chad wrote on Apr 14th, 2010 at 6:50am:

Hi there my friend, I have found that doing the maintenance dose out of cycle might be why my cycles are reduced in pain intensity, duration of hits and cycle length.  It could be a just coincidence so i'm not betting on the seeds, however for now i'll keep at it until that pattern changes.  Then i'll readjust my doses appropriately.  Every couple of months I dose (25-45 seeds) and the best part is I have no side effects other than getting sleepy and a some gas, lol  Grin

That is awesome.  I wish the seeds worked so well for me, and the last time really put me off them in a big way.  I want to try the "maintenance dose" for mushrooms" when I'm out of cycle myself.  I just need to work on the how part of that.  I'll report back if it works.

500716817 slhaas99  
IP Logged

shaggyparasol
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Portland, OR
Reply #10 - Apr 14th, 2010 at 8:52pm

Yep, the off season is as important as when we are in our cycles.  Just like O2 or whatever, with the seeds, psilocybes etc, there is a protocol that has been working for lots of us.  Once the cycle starts, it is much tougher to break.

It is so easy to forget the pain when we are living large for a year or 2 and to not be ready.......and then slammed with a big kipper!

Get it together now and be ready!

--Shaggy

IP Logged

Kilowatt3
CH.com Old Timer

1952 Jag

Lake Charles, Louisiana - USA
Reply #11 - Apr 14th, 2010 at 11:42pm

...The other issue is that I don't grow them and I need to trust the quality of what I get/who I get it from, and don't have that source anymore...  I should look into growing for medicinal purposes...

I've mentioned this before, but thought it worth mentioning again -

If you get some seeds, plant a few.  RC is ridiculously easy to grow - at least if you're in a halfway temperate part of the country - It's a weed!  A few square feet of growing space, a little water & sunshine, and you'll have more seeds than you know what to do with!  Wink

Regards & GL,
Jim

Regards,
Jim
SW Louisiana

If "that which does not kill me, makes me stronger", then how come I always feel like $hit after every near-death experience?
WWW kilowatt3  
IP Logged

slhaas
CH.com Veteran

West Allis, WI, USA
Reply #12 - Apr 15th, 2010 at 12:34pm

Kilowatt3 wrote on Apr 14th, 2010 at 11:42pm:
...The other issue is that I don't grow them and I need to trust the quality of what I get/who I get it from, and don't have that source anymore...  I should look into growing for medicinal purposes...

I've mentioned this before, but thought it worth mentioning again -

If you get some seeds, plant a few.  RC is ridiculously easy to grow - at least if you're in a halfway temperate part of the country - It's a weed!  A few square feet of growing space, a little water & sunshine, and you'll have more seeds than you know what to do with!  Wink

Regards & GL,
Jim

I was referring to mushrooms.  I've tried seeds and don't think Im going to use them as busters again.

500716817 slhaas99  
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #13 - Apr 15th, 2010 at 12:40pm

It does make pretty, white flowers, though. Wink

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

slhaas
CH.com Veteran

West Allis, WI, USA
Reply #14 - Apr 15th, 2010 at 11:31pm

Perhaps.  My garden can use more pretty weeds to balance out the ugly ones.

500716817 slhaas99  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!