Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Something Never That Has Worked For Me (Read 3652 times)
Chris Mahood
Ex Member

Something Never That Has Worked For Me
Mar 27th, 2010 at 6:58pm

History of Myself:My name is Chris, I live in Deatsville, AL, which is near Montgomery. I'm 21 and have suffered from CH, obviously. I remember it starting when I was about 6, crying to my mother convinced something was wrong with my eye. Well, no doctor could ever tell me what it was, and I thought a headache was just a headache, and everyone had to deal with them. The only weird thing about mine was it hurt behind my eye every time. My mother told me I just had bad migraines like her. I was never the type to make a huge scene about my attacks but I was in so much pain I usually just fell into a trance-like state were I would hang my mouth open, while laying in an odd position, praying for the pain to go away. I was never the type to scream, cry, or get angry because people didn't take it seriously. I usually just held the side of my held moaning very annoyingly and trying different positions, over and over until it went away. Which sometimes it just wouldn't, until the pain eventually knocked me out. Over the counter medicines were completely useless to me, and still are. Pain killers help slightly, but not enough. I don't think anyone ever understood exactly how much pain I went through. And at school, teachers would think I was "acting out" or over-dramatizing the situation to get out of school, which made me feel like a big crybaby! Anyways, after 20 years, someone new in my life brought up CH's to me. I thought, "Nah, whatever a cluster headache is, I don't think I get them, I just have intense migraines." Because I thought for some reason migraines were the worst a headache could get. I researched Cluster Headaches and sat in utter disbelief that nobody ever mentioned this to me. This just told me even more that people just didn't understand the pain I was going through....So here's the good part...

Discovery....works? idk but it did for me. So I get mild CH's pretty often. They aren't as painful as the full-fledged attack but, ya know, BAD ENOUGH lol. Anyways, so last night a bad attack hit me and I almost forgot how painful they were. Here recently my friend has introduced colloidal silver to me, which is a powerful healing liquid and natural antibiotic. It can be hard to find on the market and is usually very expensive, unless you buy a kit to make it yourself. And that's what he did. He introduced it to me about a month ago and I've been using it ever since. It's worked wonders, cleared my acne right up (when nothing else has worked my entire life)and made my skin look great and smooth, has stopped pain in different areas of my body, has made my teeth sparkling white again, cleared my sinuses up (i can sing again! Cheesy), and has even made my hair grow back where I was balding! Sounds crazy? Try it yourself! The kits only run about 25-50 bucks. Anyways, getting off topic. Last night when my headache hit me, I was in such pain I was desperate for any solution. I thought, "well that silver stuff has surprised me so much why not give it a try." Actually I didn't even think that through, I just grabbed the bottle in desperation, lol. I leaned my head back and poured it into both nostrils continuously, so it could get to my trigeminal nerve. I felt a burning sensation and it hurt even worse for a minute. But seriously, when your in that much pain you really cannot even tell.  About 10 minutes later, the CH had completely went away! I was in utter disbelief and spent a while on the internet trying to find people that have had a similar experience. I don't know why it worked or how it worked, but I just wanted to get everyone elses opinion on it...

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: Something Never That Has Worked For Me
Reply #1 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 7:10pm

Glad you've found something that works for you but also be aware of the following -

"Following an investigation by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), the CMEC recommended that the NDPSC be advised that there are no current legitimate uses of colloidal silver and that the Surveillance Section of the TGA be requested to investigate the illegal availability of colloidal silver products because of concerns about their significant toxicity. The reasons for the recommendation were that:

•there is little evidence to support therapeutic claims made for colloidal silver products;
•the risk to consumers of silver toxicity outweighs the value of trying an unsubstantiated treatment, and bacterial resistance to silver can occur; and
•efforts should be made to curb the illegal availability of colloidal silver products, which is a significant public health issue."

From Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register which I think is a fairly legitimate site.

Cheers and beers,

Brian down under.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #2 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 7:35pm

I'm hoping that the next thing we hear won't be how to obtain these "kits". 

Best,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #3 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 7:43pm

Quote:
History of Myself:My name is Chris, I live in Deatsville, AL, which is near Montgomery. I'm 21 and have suffered from CH, obviously. I remember it starting when I was about 6, crying to my mother convinced something was wrong with my eye. Well, no doctor could ever tell me what it was, and I thought a headache was just a headache, and everyone had to deal with them. The only weird thing about mine was it hurt behind my eye every time. My mother told me I just had bad migraines like her. I was never the type to make a huge scene about my attacks but I was in so much pain I usually just fell into a trance-like state were I would hang my mouth open, while laying in an odd position, praying for the pain to go away. I was never the type to scream, cry, or get angry because people didn't take it seriously. I usually just held the side of my held moaning very annoyingly and trying different positions, over and over until it went away. Which sometimes it just wouldn't, until the pain eventually knocked me out. Over the counter medicines were completely useless to me, and still are. Pain killers help slightly, but not enough. I don't think anyone ever understood exactly how much pain I went through. And at school, teachers would think I was "acting out" or over-dramatizing the situation to get out of school, which made me feel like a big crybaby! Anyways, after 20 years, someone new in my life brought up CH's to me. I thought, "Nah, whatever a cluster headache is, I don't think I get them, I just have intense migraines." Because I thought for some reason migraines were the worst a headache could get. I researched Cluster Headaches and sat in utter disbelief that nobody ever mentioned this to me. This just told me even more that people just didn't understand the pain I was going through....So here's the good part...

Discovery....works? idk but it did for me. So I get mild CH's pretty often. They aren't as painful as the full-fledged attack but, ya know, BAD ENOUGH lol. Anyways, so last night a bad attack hit me and I almost forgot how painful they were. Here recently my friend has introduced colloidal silver to me, which is a powerful healing liquid and natural antibiotic. It can be hard to find on the market and is usually very expensive, unless you buy a kit to make it yourself. And that's what he did. He introduced it to me about a month ago and I've been using it ever since. It's worked wonders, cleared my acne right up (when nothing else has worked my entire life)and made my skin look great and smooth, has stopped pain in different areas of my body, has made my teeth sparkling white again, cleared my sinuses up (i can sing again! Cheesy), and has even made my hair grow back where I was balding! Sounds crazy? Try it yourself! The kits only run about 25-50 bucks. Anyways, getting off topic. Last night when my headache hit me, I was in such pain I was desperate for any solution. I thought, "well that silver stuff has surprised me so much why not give it a try." Actually I didn't even think that through, I just grabbed the bottle in desperation, lol. I leaned my head back and poured it into both nostrils continuously, so it could get to my trigeminal nerve. I felt a burning sensation and it hurt even worse for a minute. But seriously, when your in that much pain you really cannot even tell.  About 10 minutes later, the CH had completely went away! I was in utter disbelief and spent a while on the internet trying to find people that have had a similar experience. I don't know why it worked or how it worked, but I just wanted to get everyone elses opinion on it...

Think it would grow me a new arm?

Potter

IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 7:45pm

Defnitely not Potter - the way it's described it sounds absolutely 'armless.  Wink

IP Logged

Racer1_NC
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

"Well, let's go see."

Lewisville, NC
Reply #5 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 7:46pm

Quack Watch doesn't particularly care for it either....
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

....and poor Rosemary finds her life a tad screwed up because of it too....
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2010 at 7:49pm by Racer1_NC »  

“We see what we believe, not the other way around." — Varga
Racer1_NC  
IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #6 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 7:49pm

Quote:
Defnitely not Potter - the way it's described it sounds absolutely 'armless.  Wink

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #7 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 8:04pm

THIS...is ..."bunk" (knew it before I even read it after that title...at least worth a smile for moronic syntax)

Definition:

–noun Informal.
humbug; nonsense.

Origin:
1895–1900, Americanism; short for bunkum

—Synonyms
baloney, rot, hogwash, applesauce, bull, hooey,
piffle,billet, sack, tomfoolery,tommyrot, idiocy

Be gone......

Jon

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Downsville LA
Reply #8 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 8:04pm

Potter wrote on Mar 27th, 2010 at 7:49pm:
Quote:

To quote another well-known ch'er, "now that's some funny shit".

IP Logged

Chris Mahood
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 8:08pm

COLLOIDAL SILVER- HISTORICAL BACKGROUND

People often ask why they have never heard of Colloidal Silver! Seventy years ago Colloidal Silver was a proven germ fighter and widely used. It was the mainstay of antibiotic treatment. In 1914 the medical journal, "Lancet", reported phenomenal results from its' use. Dr. Henry Crooks showed Colloidal Silver to be absolutely harmless, and non-toxic to
humans, and highly germicidal. Colloidal Silver has proven itself useful against all species of fungi, parasites, bacteria, protozoa, and certain viruses. For centuries we've known the properties of silver. The ancients stored their water in silver vessels to prevent bacteria from growing. American settlers would put a silver dollar in their milk containers to hinder it's spoilage. Australian Colonials would suspend a silver fork or spoon in their water containers to prevent contamination. Soldiers in the American Civil War swallowed whole silver dollars to ward off disease. thankfully there is no information on how they re-cycled them?) Communion goblets used in church were made of silver, because it was known that one couldn't catch any disease if the cup was made of silver. In certain European countries a silver teaspoon/fork was placed in the pot when cooking mussels. Prior to 1940 articles regarding benefits of colloidal silver were frequently seen in medical journals. During the 1930s silver was used both externally and internally for a variety of medical conditions. Because of the price of silver, (then US$200.00 an ounce) and the inception of penicillin and other antibiotics, which was relatively inexpensive use of Colloidal Silver fell by the wayside

According to the article in Science Digest by Jim Powell - March 1978 titled, "Our Mightiest Germ Fighter." "Thanks to eye-opening research, silver is emerging as a wonder of modern medicine. An antibiotic kills perhaps a half-dozen different kinds of disease organisms, but silver kills some 650. Resistant strains fail to develop. Moreover, silver is virtually nontoxic." pioneering silver researcher, Dr. Harry Margraf of St. Louis concluded: "Silver is the best all around germ fighter we have." Silver is considered to be one of the most universal antibiotic substances known. Oligo-dynamic Silver is as toxic to primitive life forms as the most powerful chemical disinfectants. This, coupled with its relative harmlessness to animate life, gives it great potential as a disinfectant.

ANTHRAX -Colloidal Silver has been documented since 1887 as an effective anti-biotic against the deadly killer disease ANTHRAX which now sadly, due to the ever present threat of biological warfare has become a very real concern in our modern everyday lives .

"In 1992, 13,300 hospital patients died of infections that resisted every drug doctors tried." Quote from Newsweek Magazine, March 28, 1994.

Prior to 1938 Colloidal Silver was considered to be one of the mainstays of antibiotic treatment. It is still considered to be the most universal antibiotic substance that is nontoxic in its micro-concentrations of 3-5ppm. It has been proven to be useful against over 650 different infectious conditions, as compared to traditional antibiotics, which are effective against 6-7 conditions.

Clorox will do the same thing. If Clorox were not toxic to the human body, It could be a miracle drug, as could several other substances such as hydrogen peroxide, which is quite effective as a topical solution. The comeback of silver in medicine began in the 1970's. When the late Dr. Carl Moyer, chairman of Washington University's department of Surgery, received a grant to develop better treatments for burn victims. Dr. Margraf, as the chief biochemist, worked with Dr. Moyer and other surgeons to find an antiseptic strong enough, yet safe enough to use over large areas of the body. As a result of their efforts, and that of other researchers, hundreds of important new medical uses for silver were found. Colloidal Silver is the only form of silver that can be used safely as a supplement. It is absorbed into the tissues at a slow enough rate that it is not irritating to the tissues, unlike silver nitrate, which reacts violently with body tissues because of it's caustic action and should never be ingested. The colloidal particles diffuse gradually throughout the blood and give prolonged therapeutic action.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Colloidal Silver seems to only attack the unfriendly pathogens or anaerobic ones and does no harm to the friendly or aerobic ones. How does it differentiate? For the most part, friendly bacteria are aerobic (needing oxygen) while unfriendly bacteria are anaerobic. The silver does not attack bacteria directly, but rather decomposes certain enzymes the anaerobic bacteria, viruses, yeast and molds require. The silver acts as a catalyst and is not consumed in the process. The reason that the bacteria do not develop a resistance to silver, as they do to anti-biotics, is because silver does not attack them directly, but rather destroys the enzymes they depend on. Many forms of bacteria, fungus, and viruses utilize a specific enzyme for their metabolism. Silver acts as a catalyst, effectively disabling the enzyme. It is toxic to all species tested of fungi, bacteria, protozoa, parasites, and many viruses. To primitive life forms, silver is toxic as the most powerful chemical disinfectants. There is no known disease-causing organism that can live in the presence of even minute traces of the chemical element of simple metallic silver. Based on laboratory tests, destructive bacteria, virus, and fungus organisms are killed within minutes of contact. Larry C. Ford, M.D. of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, UCLA School of Medicine, Center for the Health Sciences reported in a letter dated November 1, 1988 that the silver solutions were anti- bacterial and fungicidal for Candida Albicans and Candida Globata.

E.M. Crooks has stated that Colloidal Silver kills pathogenic organisms in three or four minutes upon contact. In fact there is no microbe known that is not killed by Colloidal Silver in six minutes or less and there is no side effects what so ever from the highest concentration. Colloidal Silver is effective against infections, colds, influenza, and fermentation. Parasites are also killed while in their egg stage. It is tasteless, odorless, and nontoxic. It is effective with meals as a digestive aid - no fermentation of food in the intestine.

Alfred.B. Searle the founder and owner of the giant pharmaceutical company Searle Pharmaceuticals (now known as Monsanto) published a book in 1919 "The Use of Colloids in Health & Disease" pointed out that one important advantage of using Colloidal Silver is that it has no recorded side effects. It also does not stain the skin, unlike certain pharmaceutical preparations of silver that do stain the skin quite strongly. Further more he went on to state that '"for internal administration, Colloidal Silver has the advantage of being rapidly fatal to all parasites without any toxic action to the host"

Dr. Leonard Keene A.M.M.D. (John Hopkins) concluded that from a therapeutic point of view only the colloidal metals present the necessary homogeneity, minuteness of granules purity, and stability for maximum health. One critical indicator of the quality of Colloidal Silver is its color. A lot has been written about the necessity of Co0lloidal Silver to be a pale to deep golden yellow color, but this applies specifically to "home made Low Voltage-brews". As the size of the silver particles gets larger, the color of the suspension ranges from light yellow to golden yellow to brown to red to gray to black. The ideal form of Colloidal Silver, is CLEAR to Very Pale Yellow if made using the High Volta0ge method. The best Colloidal Silver to purchase is the product made by the HVAC method as it has a longer shelf life. It can be kept for as long a0s 12 months without "dropping out or plating out". The other very important advantage is that it can be stored in high quality pharmaceutical grade PET plastic bottles without any effect on its quality -unlike the low voltage method which is affected by light and storage.

Colloidal Silver has been well documented to be the best broad spectrum antibiotic available. The reason it has not been widely used is because of the high cost of production. Retail price has ranged from US$100 to US$200 an ounce. With the advancements in the manufacturing process in recent years, the price has come down of this wonderful product. Colloidal Silver is now an economical and effective source of silver for everyone. COLLOIDAL SILVER USES BEFORE 1938 According to the article in Science Digest by Jim Powell - March 1978 titled, "Our Mightiest Germ Fighter." "Thanks to eye-opening research, silver is emerging as a wonder of modern medicine. An antibiotic kills perhaps a half-dozen different kinds of disease organisms, but silver kills some 650. Resistant strains fail to develop. Moreover, silver is virtually nontoxic." pioneering silver researcher, Dr. Harry Margraf of St. Louis concluded: "Silver is the best all around germ fighter we have."

The Therapeutic Good Administration of Australia, (TGA) regards as "an excluded goods" in other words not "included" under their purview. Colloidal Silver can be manufactured as a Water Bacterio-Static or water sanitizer and no therapeutic claims can be made.

Some of the manufacturing methods used before 1938 are still used today. An electro-colloidal process, using either DC or AC voltage are the best methods, used. And out of the two the best method is the HVAC method.

Jim Powell reported in a Science Digest article - March 1978 titled, "Our Mightiest Germ Fighter." "Thanks to eye-opening research, silver is emerging as a wonder of modern medicine. An antibiotic kills perhaps a half-dozen different kinds of disease organisms, but silver kills some 650. Resistant strains fail to develop. Moreover, silver is virtually nontoxic." pioneering silver researcher, Dr. Harry Margraf of St. Louis concluded: "Silver is the best all around germ fighter we have."

Prior to 1938 Colloidal Silver was administered in just about every way that modern drugs are administered. It was injected both intravenously and intramuscularly, used as a gargle for throat conditions, as a douche, taken orally and applied topically even for sensitive tissues and dropped in the eyes. However not all Colloidal Silver solutions are the same and not all are manufactured using only PURE Steam Distilled water, so it is imperative to look on the labels for that distinction, to repeat this important fact ..only use Colloidal Silver that has been manufactured using only PURE STEAM DISTILLED WATER any thing else is not fit for human or animal consumption.

Silver occurs naturally in the soil as a trace mineral and, as such, is one of many essential elements required by plants, animals, and man. It was once naturally obtained from organic soils via fruits, vegetables, nuts, grains, and legumes. Now, with most of our crop plants grown on highly depleted chemically fertilized soils, many of the important metallic minerals like iron, zinc, copper, magnesium and chromium and trace minerals like silver and gold are no longer readily available to us except through the use of mineral supplements

Dr Gary Smith, a medical researcher, suggests that silver may be linked to the proper functioning of the body's natural defense system and that people with an inadequate intake of silver may be more prone to illness. Medical tests indicate no known adverse effects from the use of properly prepared Colloidal Silver and there has never been a recorded case of drug interaction with any other medication. Some Lab tests have shown that the "true" Colloidal Silver has little effect on "friendly" bacteria, while being highly useful against infections and eliminating various microbes, viruses and fungi. etc...

SILVER USED BY NASA NASA researched 23 different methods of water purification and selected a silver system for the space shuttles. Not only does NASA use the silver system but half of the world's airlines use silver water filters to guard against water borne diseases. Colloidal Silver was widely used in the US 60 to 70 years ago as an antibacterial and in fact, was approved by the FDA in the 1920's. Although silver had an excellent reputation as an effective fighter, it's utilization grew impractical. Current dollars would put the price in the 1930's at nearly US$200 US per ounce, limiting its widespread use at that time.

From extensive research and experiments with Silver in Medicine, Dr Robert O. BECKER, MD, concluded in his book "The Body Electric", " that Silver deficiency was responsible for the improper functioning of the immune system and that Silver was doing something more than killing disease causing organisms. It was also causing major growth stimulation of injured tissues. Burn patients and even elderly patients noticed more rapid healing and he discovered that all cancer cells changed back to normal. All strains of pathogens resistant to other anti-biotics are killed by Silver". Yet, at this time he could not find Silver Supplements on the market.

Dr Gary Smith, a medical researcher , suggests that Silver may be linked to the proper functioning of the body's natural defense system.

References:

1. "Use of Colloids in Health and Disease." Colloidal silver has proven particularly effective in cases of intestinal troubles. Dr. Henry Crooks found that "silver in the colloidal state is highly germicidal, quite harmless to humans and absolutely non-toxic. Rather than in a chemical compound, the silver in the colloidal state may be applied in a much more concentrated form, with correspondingly better results. All virus, fungus, bacterium, streptococcus, staphylococcus, and other pathogenic organisms are killed in three or four minutes upon contact. There are no side effects whatsoever from the highest concentrations." 2. Dr. Robert Becker, "The Body Electric," recognized a correlation between low silver levels and sickness. He said the silver deficiency was responsible for the improper functioning of the immune system. Dr. Becker's experiments; conclude that silver works on the full spectrum of pathogens; without any side effects or damage to any part of the body. He also states that the silver was doing something more than killing disease organisms. It was also causing major growth stimulation of injured tissues. Burn patients and elderly patients noticed more rapid healing. He discovered that all cancer cells change back to normal cells. All strains of pathogens resistant to other antibiotics are killed by colloidal silver. Yet at tha0t time he couldn't find a silver supplement on the market. 3. "Silver, Our Mightiest Germ Fighter," Science Digest, March 1978. As an antibiotic, colloidal silver kills over 650 disease causing organisms, and resistant strains fail to develop. Silver is the best all-around germ fighter we have and is absolutely non-toxic! Doctors report that, taken in0ternally, it works against syphilis, cholera, malaria, diabetes and severe burns. Richard L. Davies, executive director of the Silver Institute which mo0nitors silver technology in 37 countries, reports: "In four years we've described 87 important new medical uses for silver." 4. The Karolinska Institute, Sweden, has used silver in his cancer treatment method. He says the whole thing is quite simple. This brought rapid remission in patients given up on by other doctors. 5. The FDA had stated that because colloidal silver is accepted as a pre-1938 medication, it may continue to be marketed. Letter, 13 September 1991, received from consumer safety officer Harold Davis, U.S. Food and Drug Administration. 5(i)FDA's Final Rule - Over-the-Counter Drug Products Containing Colloidal Silver The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is issuing a final rule establishing that all over-the-counter (OTC) drug products containing colloidal silver ingredients or silver salts for internal or external use are not generally recognized as safe and effective and are misbranded. 6. "Colloidal Preparations of Silver in Pharmacy," British Medical Journal, February 1923: "Pure Silver is entirely non-irritant. In tests at very high concentrations, it has been shown repeatedly that the rapidly exerted disinfectant action is of considerable therapeutic value." 7. Dr. Otto Warberg (Nobel Prize Winner, 1932) stated that "Cancer is caused by the lack of oxygen and the fermentation of sugars." 8. Provo Herald, 13 February 1992, page D1: "Colloidal Silver as a Remedy for AIDS. quot; 9. American Drug Index, section on Inorganic Pharmaceutical Chemistry, recognized silver for its germicidal action, calling a stabilized form: Mild Silver Protein. There are several concentrations of Mild Silver Protein. 10. The Condensed Medical Dictionary, 6th Edition: Mild Silver Protein is listed for medicinal use. The 4s protein-2 is the trace used as a stabilizer. 11. Medicinal Silver Home Remedies, Maurice Worthington, M.D., 1928. 12. "Colloidal Silver Preparations of Silver in Pharmacy," British Medical Journal, 1932. 13. Royalty, worldwide, have been called "Blue Bloods," because of the silver content in their blood, even from birth. They used real silverware, ate from silver dishes, and stored their food in silver containers. There were no doctors. The common people were often sick with something.

IP Logged

Jackie
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Go For It!!!

Goshen, IN
Reply #10 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 8:19pm

deltadarlin wrote on Mar 27th, 2010 at 8:04pm:
Potter wrote on Mar 27th, 2010 at 7:49pm:
Quote:

To quote another well-known ch'er, "now that's some funny shit".

yep....funny shit, indeed   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Boyz Rule!

Wichita, KS
Reply #11 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 9:53pm

Keep this thread civil...

Angry

DJ

I NEVER could have imagined! (April 11th, 1998 - present).  Adversity does not build character... it reveals it.
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Boyz Rule!

Wichita, KS
Reply #12 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 9:58pm

COLLOIDAL SILVER- RESULTS FROM TAKING TOO MUCH

Need I say more?

Regards,

DJ (aka Pappa Smurf)

I NEVER could have imagined! (April 11th, 1998 - present).  Adversity does not build character... it reveals it.
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

seaworthy
CH.com Hall of Famer

Reply #13 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 10:59pm

IP Logged

Bob P
CH.com Hall of Famer

Shut up Bob!

Clio,California
Reply #14 - Mar 28th, 2010 at 8:07am

Quote:

Potter

What would you do with 3 arms?

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.  "SHUT UP HUB!"
IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #15 - Mar 28th, 2010 at 10:45am

Bob P wrote on Mar 28th, 2010 at 8:07am:
Quote:

Potter

What would you do with 3 arms?

I already got three.

Potter

IP Logged

Karla
CH.com Alumnus

One of Many and Never
Alone - Join OUCH

x1|Madison WI USA
Reply #16 - Mar 28th, 2010 at 3:10pm

I tried coidal silver years ago at the urging of a dear friend of mine who is a distributer of the stuff who claimed it could cure any ailment.  I tried it for ch and it didnt do anything for it.  Nothing nada.  It did help with infections and make me feel better general health but ch nothing.

Karla&&suffer chronic ch &&ch.com groupie since 1999&&Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
Karlak_1313  
IP Logged

Bob P
CH.com Hall of Famer

Shut up Bob!

Clio,California
Reply #17 - Mar 29th, 2010 at 8:06am

Quote:
I already got three

If you grew another one you'd look like Doc Ock in the Spiderman 2 movie!

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.  "SHUT UP HUB!"
IP Logged

monty
CH.com Hall of Famer

The Swamp, Florida
Reply #18 - Mar 29th, 2010 at 10:51am

Bob P wrote on Mar 29th, 2010 at 8:06am:
If you grew another one you'd look like Doc Ock in the Spiderman 2 movie!

I thought he had 8.

The outer boundary of what we currently believe is feasible is far short of what we actually must do.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!